Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot worship session (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot worship session
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"If you are sickly or elder person the effects of Covid 19 is dangerous. Not so much if you are healthy."

It's not so much a question if YOU are healthy and can have and slough off the virus, but YOU can be asymptomatic and pass it on to one of those sickly and/or elderly persons. And just for the record, plenty of young people are dying, or spending three weeks in the hospital, from the virus as well

From what I keep seeing the young people weren't healthy. Either way I'm living my life.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steve01:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
All of my foot sessions have been sweaty and stinky and I have a clean bill of health.

Now the dirty barefoot walking on the floor type of toe sucking, I'm curious about how their health is with that type of fetish.

Thanks for the info. Thinking i will be fine!
You will be. I got some size 8's I'm going to feast on this Friday. LOL
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Either way I'm living my life."

Live on, dude; no one is stopping you.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetalitarian
Board Regular
Member # 52853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetalitarian   Author's Homepage   Email Toetalitarian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone else in this thread pointed out, the smell eventually goes away. So before you lick her feet, take the time to just smell it, and the enjoy the sensation of her soft soles against your face before licking the scent away.

[ May 17, 2020, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Toetalitarian ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... "enjoy the sensation of her soft soles against your face before licking the scent away."

So true; always disappoints me when someone in a video starts right in on sucking and licking the soles. For me, I smell the hell out of them first.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve01
Board Regular
Member # 7199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve01   Email steve01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetalitarian:
As someone else in this thread pointed out, the smell eventually goes away. So before you lick her feet, take the time to just smell it, and the enjoy the sensation of her soft soles against your face before licking the scent away.

I do love the smell , cant wait for this! Thanks.
Sure i will be addicted, just wanted to make sure it was safe to do so..

Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links