Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » wrapped up foot bandage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wrapped up foot bandage
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this is not exactly foot fetish, but rather foot advice. I injured my ankle approximately 2 weeks ago. I went to the podiatrist today. She wrapped up my foot and told me try to keep it wrapped up for a whole week. She said if it gets wet in the shower, then just remove it and then wear an ankle brace.

Wouldn't your foot smell realy bad and get infected if you don't wash it for a whole week? I never got a cast or anything like that so all this is foreign material to me. Can someone please enlighten me? When you wear a cast, do you just not wash your foot for weeks and weeks? Doesn't that cause bacteria to grow and multiply?

Furthermore, has anyone tried Scott Malin's HEM ankle rehab? I want to hear some feedback of what it really is like. Please someone help.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links