Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Serving Princess Jayda - A foot fetish story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serving Princess Jayda - A foot fetish story
kristinmalle
Board Regular
Member # 51576

Icon 14 posted      Profile for kristinmalle   Author's Homepage   Email kristinmalle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had been working at the firm for about 2.5 years now. I lived just down the road from our firm and enjoyed the walk to work every morning. It was good exercise after all. My supervisor Jayda had been with the firm for about a year now. She was a demanding, yet fair supervisor and we had always gotten along and even innocently flirted at times. She was kind and caring of those under her supervision, yet demanding when the need was required. I always thought there was something “dark” about her, but little did I know I was about to experience it firsthand.

I worked in a corner, my cubicle facing away from everyone else. I was always a fast worker, which is what led to my eventual demise. I had gotten myself in the habit of finishing the day’s tasks by mid afternoon so that I could spend the last few hours of my workday surfing the internet and goofing off. Over the last several months, I, like most Americans, had gotten caught up in the fad of the new poker phenomena called Texas Hold Em’. It had started out as a time killer at first; playing around on a couple free gaming sites. I got good, real good, or at least I thought. I started dabbling here and there with some online gambling sites and slowly over time had gotten in over my head. One afternoon, in an attempt to make back my losings, I entered the number of my company credit card on the site. The card had been issued to me for office supply purchases and taking small clients out to lunches. I had figured I could make a few bucks without incurring any debt on the card and no one would be the wiser. I was doing fairly well too. Just before the end of the day I was dealt a hand that I couldn’t possibly lose. I went for broke, confident I was going to make back all the money I had lost and then some. I maxed out my bet with the card. Then it happened… a royal flush… an impossible hand. No way another player gets that. I had lost. I was scared but calmly told myself I could get the card paid back before the next statement was mailed and no one would be the wiser.

A week went by and my fears began to subside. No one knew. Was I ever wrong! The next morning I had to get to work early to catch up on a few things. When I walked into the building I noticed Jayda’s car was the only one there. She had a habit of getting to work early to get started before she was inundated with calls from clients. I thought it was a bit unusual when she called me into her office so early. I hadn’t even logged into my computer yet. She asked me to close the door behind me and take a seat.

“Dave”, she said, “I’m extremely disappointed in you. I got the statements yesterday for the company cards and you have a balance of $2,500”. I immediately got nauseous and thought I was going to lose it right there. My face grew bright red with embarrassment and I didn’t know what to do. “Jayda, please let me explain”. She interrupted “Dave, be quiet and listen”. I had never seen her this stern before. “Do you know that using a company card without permission for unauthorized expenses is considered embezzlement and is punishable by imprisonment”?

I lost it. I didn’t know what to do. I dropped to my knees right there in her office and begged her to let me make things right. No one had to know about the card. I almost had the extra money to pay it off. She looked at me on my knees and said “I may be willing to let this slide on one condition. I have a feeling about you and the fact you are on your knees begging only reinforces that feeling I have about you”. I replied “Anything”. Little did I know what door I had just opened. She looked back at me with a dominating smile. “Good, then you are to do exactly as I say when I say. No questions”. I nodded my head. She stood from behind her desk and walked towards me, her black skirt swaying on her hips as her heels clicked on the hardwood floor of her office. She told me to put my hands behind my back. What?!? I must have looked really confused to her. She reminded me that no questions were to be asked as she pulled a coil of rope from her purse. She began to tie my hands tightly behind my back. I pulled at the ropes, testing them, as she expertly knotted the rope so I couldn’t escape. She pulled me by the hair towards her desk and pushed me under. I asked her what she was doing and she replied “Whatever I wish to do my pet”. She pulled another coil of rope from her purse and looped it several times around my ankles and then secured it to my wrists ensuring I would go no where. I told her that this was enough and she just smiled as she pulled a stocking from her desk drawer. She reached down and stuffed it tightly into my mouth and secured it there with some tape. I was completely silenced. I heard voices in the hall and knew the others were coming into work.

Jayda sat back down at her desk and pushed me further back under her desk with her heels. I couldn’t resist. I tried to move and tried to scream but the ropes and gag held me still and quiet. Jayda picked up her phone and asked Rene her secretary to enter her office. She picked up a remote and turned her radio on at a low volume. I heard the door open and the clicking of Rene’s heels as they approached Jayda’s desk. This was too much. Threat of jail time or not, Jayda couldn’t get away with this. This was kidnapping. If I could get out or have Rene find me like this I could use this to make Jayda stay quiet about the card. I tried to squirm but I couldn’t. I screamed bloody murder but the gag kept my screaming to a muffled moan. With the radio on Rene couldn’t hear me at all. Jayda told Rene that I had called in sick and would not be in to work today and to hold all my calls. I began to lose hope of rescue.

I heard the click of Rene’s heels fade away as she left Jayda’s office and closed the door behind her. Jayda looked down at me and said it was going to be a long day so I’d better just get used to the situation. She had seen submissive men before and whether I would admit it or not, I was slave material and she was just the one to bring it out of me. She kicked off her heels and planted her moist black stockinged feet on my face. She let out a wicked laugh and said “My feet do get so hot in those heels. It feels so wonderful and relaxing to feel the cool air being drawn between my hot toes with each breath you take. I can really get used to working like this. As a matter of fact I think I will spend everyday working like this. Now I have to get some work done. You just lay back there, stay quiet and enjoy”. I struggled but couldn’t move. The gag forced me to smell the aroma of her feet. Minutes seemed like hours and hours like days. Several other employees came in and out of Jayda’s office during the morning, but I was unable to alert any of them to my presence. The gag worked so well and the ropes stayed so tight. Where did she learn how to render someone so helpless? Finally lunch time came. Some relief at last I thought to myself. I watched in horror as Jayda picked up her high heels and slowly moved them towards my face, finally tieing them over my nose. She told me she didn’t want me to enjoy any fresh air while she was gone and to think of her while she went to eat lunch. She picked up a pair of old jogging shoes and put them on her feet. She told me she was walking to lunch today to get her feet nice and hot for my afternoon. Then she got up and left, leaving me hogtied and helpless under her desk and sniffing the insides of her heels. She closed her office door on the way out so I would not be disturbed. I screamed into the gag and pulled hard at the ropes but I was totally helpless. The insides of her heels were hot and I could tell they were very well worn. The smell of sweat and leather permeated and tormented my nose.

After lunch she returned… taking off her sneakers and replacing the heels on my face with her stockinged feet, renewed, sweaty and moist from the walk to and from lunch. I bucked at the ropes and moaned into the gag but she had no mercy. She scooted her chair back and looked at me sternly. She told me some things were going to change. She was now in charge. Really in charge. I was to consider myself honored to be her slave. From now on, when we were alone I was to be on my knees and to begin kissing her feet until ordered to stop. I was not to speak until spoken to. I was to address her only as M’Lady or Mistress. The list went on and on. She told me to think about what she just told me and to get used to the aroma of her feet because it was going to be my life from this point on. I was now to be a slave to her feet. She ignored my struggling and pleas into the gag and went back to work. Several more hours passed as she used my face as her personal footrest. My face felt greasy and wet from her feet and the stench of her well worn hose attacked my nose mercilessly. Again hours passed and employees came and went, but I was unable to move. It was so embarrassing whenever someone entered her office; knowing someone was two feet away from me and had no idea I was tied and gagged and smelling the supervisors hosed feet.

As the day came to a close, the other employees filed out of the office one by one until it was just the two of us again. It was Friday night and they were heading out to happy hours, home to families, and a relaxing weekend. I was still under her desk, helpless, and forced to serve. She looked down at me and dropped a piece of paper on the floor next to me. She explained it was a slave contract and by sealing it I was giving up all rights and putting her in control of my life. I moaned into the gag refusing to sign it. Jayda just laughed and told me I had no choice. “Besides, whoever said you were going to sign it. I said you were going to seal it” she said. She unzipped my pants and put the paper directly beneath my crotch. She left one foot on my face and moved her other foot to my crotch. “Mmmmmm… nice and hard. Does footboy have a thing for my feet?” she lauged. I was so humiliated. Why was my cock betraying me? I wanted no part of this, yet it seemed to have its own mind. I struggled against the ropes and tried to think of things to make me lose the erection. The last thing I wanted was to be hard for her and have her think I was really enjoying this. She began to expertly massage my cock with her stockinged foot while she made me smell her other foot. I began to breath faster and get hot. There was nothing I could do. Climax was inevitable. It was only a matter of time. My face was bright red with embarrassment and humiliation. No matter how hard I resisted I could not make the erection go away. She kept the massage up, going faster and with authority. I felt the climax approaching. One of the biggest orgasms of my life rocked me as I screamed into the gag, my muscles flexed helplessly against the bonds. She continued to milk my cock with her foot as I spilled my seed onto the document, sealing my fate as her slave. Then I was blinded by a bright flash. Then another flash, then yet another. She told me that the pictures were very interesting. My tied and gagged with a stockinged foot on my nose and another one on my crotch covered in cum. It was easy to recognize who I was, but there was no way to tell who’s feet those were. If I ever tried to use this incident against her, an anonymous e-mail with those pictures as attachments would be sent to the whole office and every one of my clients. “I wonder how many of your clients would stay with you knowing what kind of kinky things you are into” she threatened. She slipped her cum covered feet back into her heels and pulled me out from under the desk. She untied my feet, but left my hands tied and the gag secured in my mouth.

Jayda turned off the lights and pulled me by my hair out the back door to her car, laying me on the floor by the back seat. After laying on the floor all day in that hogtied position my muscles were cramped and I didn’t have the energy to resist. Besides, she had the pictures and I believed she would use them if I gave her a reason to. She knew I was single and told me that since I had followed her orders and sealed the contract to be her slave that my training was to begin immediately. She let out a wicked laugh as she told me I was in for a long weekend. I was going to spend the weekend with her, undergoing training as her footslave and beginning my brainwashing to live out my life serving under her feet. She would make a few calls and have me transferred out of the department and to the field. With no one expecting me I could now spend every day under her desk and no one would be the wiser. My paycheck would be deposited into her account and she could fake reports from the field so everyone thought I was working. It was perfect. As she began to drive me to her house she looked in the rear view mirror and smiled “Oh, by the way…I’m so lucky I drew a royal flush on that last hand. I won $3000 and a slave for life”. Her evil laughter pierced my ears and haunted me as I realized what happened. I was played. I had lost the ultimate high stakes poker game and my life was now changed forever.

More foot fetish stories here

[ June 17, 2020, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: kristinmalle ]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links