Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Autistic girls with fidgety feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Autistic girls with fidgety feet
ILoveDexterousFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveDexterousFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in high school I took student aid as an elective. I got assigned to a special ed class that helped teens with autism. the first day one studentsl in math class complained that one of the autistic girls stimming was noisy. she would clap her hands, click her pen, tap her nails on the desk, hum, and other noisy things. so they had a class on how to stim quietly and discreetly. in vase you don't know stimming refers to self stimulation and is a response to over stimulation of the senses or it can also be used as a way for autistic people to relive anxiety or other negative emotions. the main thing the teacher suggested to replace noisy stims was to have everyone fidget with their toes and feet instead of their fingers and hands. everyone has ten toes that aren't doing anything except holding your sandals. why not put them to use by using them to fidget/stim? the teacher had everyone take off their shoes and socks. and practice spreading their toes, scrunching them, wiggling them one by one and playing with their sandals with their feet. one girl fidgeted so hard that the tong on one of her flip flops came off. the teacher give it to me to fix it. it was a rubber flip flop with a graphic print but it was so worn out that you couldn't see what it was with only some ink on the edges and the rest had a imprint of her foot. I secretly smelled it and it smelled like rubber it didn't have a foot smell. I googled how to fix a flip flop and used a soda can tab from a can that was in the trash to temporally fix the flip flop. then I gave it back to the girl. after that the teacher suggested not to play with their shoes and instead had them fidget with stuff like a crumpled up paper Ball, a small eraser, paper clips, rubber bands and anything else they could find. your toes are like ten extra fingers that you can use exclusively for fidgeting she said.you get a good foot workout that strengthens all your foot muscles, it less noticeable since people aren't going to be looking at your feet, it's quiet, and since you aren't using your hands to fidget you can write, type, craft or do any other activity with your hands while fidgeting at the same time. the teacher then gave out various toys like play doh, stress balls, bubble wrap, etc. for all the teens to fidget with using their feet. they practicing using their toes and feet for the rest of the class then at the end the teacher encourage everyone to buy a stim toy for their feet to play with and to wear flip flops that can easily be slipped off and won't bring attention to themselves by untying their shoes in the middle of class anytime they want to fidget/stim or having their feet smell.

by next week everyone was wearing flip flops everyday and they had a toy that to fidget with and gotten used to fidgeting with their feet. unlike the candid shoeplay videos you see on youtube even the staged one their feet and toes were a lot more active. these autistic teens were letting out all their hyperactive energy through their feet and especially their toes. from the desk up everyone was more still, with little to no fidgeting from their hands but underneath they were fidgeting like there's no tomorrow. I was in the front of the class next to the teachers desk and the girls liked to sit in the front so I got a perfect view of their feet. a lot of my work as a student aid was making and writing observations of all the students. so I would record stuff how many times they got off task, if they didn't make eye contact, and if they were reaching their goals on their IEPs, which meant I could stare at the girls and their feet without the teacher thinking anything of it. I ended up observing their feet all the time as a result. they all had big, slender feet with long toes and pale skin (I don't think they got out much) they never painted their toes or wore any foot jewelry I'm guessing because of sensory issues.each girls feet had their own personality. Ashly for example expressed emotion with her feet sometimes even more then her face. putty was her toy of choice and when she was stressed she liked to scrunch and stretch the putty with her toes really fast. when she was hyper focusing she likes to pull the putty between all her toes, slide it over one toe and under another, or wrap her toes in it. when she was happy she would stretch her toes in it, she also stretched the putty over her whole foot, held it in place by putting a piece between each toe and squeezing them together, then clap her feet together that way it doesn't make any noise. when she was angry she would stomp on the putty repeatedly,. when she was bored she would make shapes with the putty like turn it into a snake and slither it around, or turn it into a ball and push it back and forward with each foot.and when she was relaxed she would just stick her toes in the putty and wiggle them around in there.she had other toys that she occasionally used also but putty was her favorite. Abby on the other hand didn't have a one favorite toy she had several of that she would pull depending on what we we're doing. she had a small gel bag that she liked rest her toes on, she had one for each foot, she would push the gel left and right with her big toe and pinky toe. or forward and backwards with the palm and heel of her foot; and sometimes left and right with the sides of her foot. she always took the gel bags out when we were watching a movie, playing a online flash game on the computer, playing board games or doing other leisure activities. when we were doing homework from other classes she would get out a fidget cube and on subjects she found hard like math or science she would spin the gears or the ball with her toes taking turns with each one. on creative homework like writing or drawing she would flip the switches the fidget cube back and forward using her index toe for the big switch and her pinky toe to get the smaller switches. when she was doing homework that required remembering she would press the buttons on the fidget cube repeatedly with her toes when she didn't know the answer. switching to a different toe when one got tired. I think the movement helped her remember. when we where doing classwork she got out an elastic string ball; and when she had to sit still and listen she would pull on the elastic strings by placing them between her toes and closing her toes together and pulling on the string while holding it wit her other foot then switching sides. when she was taking notes she would roll the ball over both her arches giving herself sort of like a foot massage. when she had to chat with her classmates about a group assignment she would wrap the elastic strings around her toes and wiggle them to get some resistance, she would also scrounge her toes while holding the elastic string and swing the ball around when she was talking or listening about something that interest her. when she talked or listened about something boring she would put the elastic bands between her toes on each foot and stretch the ball out. then there was Emily. she liked to talk with her feet using her feet to act things out. she had control over each toe individually. if she was saying a number that's ten or smaller she would show it with her feet. when someone waved hi to her she would spread her toes out and turn her for left and right to wave high with it,she would give foot fives instead of high fives, cross her toes instead of her fingers, and had foot gestures for a lot of things. she would close all her toes except her big toe and index toe and move one back and the other forward to do a walking toe gesture, she did a wave by moving her toes and other foot muscles up and down, point with her index toe, lift only her big toe to give a thumbs up, lift her pinky and big toe to do a phone sign, the rock out gesture by closing all her toes except for the pinky and index toe. her favorite fidget toy was like more durable version of a pipe cleaner that's designed for fidgeting. whenever she finished her work early she would make shapes with it using her toes.when she only had one line they were basic shapes like a circle, triangle, square, pentagon ,hexagon,oxtagon, sometimes she would pull out more fidget coils and and make a heart, flower, star, tree, lollipop etc. when she was listening to the teacher talk she would put the fidget coil over all her toes except the one she wanted to workout the coil would go under that toe then she held it in with her other foot.she would practice lifting that toe up and down individually. in this case it was the middle toe. once she got the motor skill down she'll try out her new toe trick. she flipped a boy off with her middle toe. then the boy told the teacher Emily flipped me off with her feet. Emily said it wasn't offensive if it's with feet only hands. and she was just wiggling her toes. the teacher said to just ignore it and that was just her way of stimming. Emily moved on to other toe tricks like the Vulcan greeting. she wrapped the fidget coil around half her toes on one half go her foot and did the same thing on the other side. she the pulled it with the toes on her other foot and keeps doing that until her foot had toes had learned the movement then she repeated the same thing on the other foot. after a month she had learned all the toe gestures possible. so afterwards she used the coil just to fidget she wrapped it and unwrapped it around her toes, pulled on it, twisted it and crumbled it up with no real pattern. although when she was stressed, frustrated, or worried her toes would fidget faster.then when she was sad, happy or bored.

haley didn't have a special fidget toy. so she would fidget with whatever she could get her toes on. she would play with gum wrappers on the floor by crumbling it and un-crumbling it, and folding it in different ways. when she did anything that required brain power her folds wouldn't be as neat so she would give up and floss her toes with the wrapper. another day she found a penny and she would flip it between all her toes. when they were trimming the trees haley got a leaf stuck on her flip flop which she then used to fidget with until it ripped apart. then she took off her bracelet and used that to fidget by moving the beads around with her toes. other days it would be a paper clip or eraser or pretty much anything she could find on the floor. if she didn't find anything she'll get creative . one time she chewed all the gum she had left in her container. made a ball of gum with it and used that to fidget. she'll stretch the gum out by grabbing a side with each foot and form it into a ball again. digging her toes into it and wiggling them. she ended up getting gum between her toes that you could see stretch out when she spreads her toes, and some under her soles. when she put her flip flops back on the heel part stayed stuck to her foot and didn't make the flip flop sound when she walked across the room to sharpen her pencil. the teacher noticed the gum and threw it away. I had to scrub the leftover gum off the floor and then she gave me the key to the staff bathroom and had me clean off the gum from haley's feet. I lead her to the bathroom, had her sit on the toilet and flipped the trashcan over so she could use it as a foot rest. she propped her feet up and I could smell the minty gum on her feet. I ran my finger over the sole of her foot and it was all sticky and you could see the shiny adhesive mixed with dirt and carpet fabrics on her foot.I asked her to spread and wiggle her toes. as she did you could see strings of gum stuck between her toes. I asked her why she did that. Hayley said because the gum was wet and squishy and she wanted to feel it on her feet. I said yes but it sticky and gets everywhere if you wanted something moist and squishy you could have gotten a putty like the one Ashly has or another fidget toy so you won't have to play with random things on the floor. she said a soft ok. I said I was going to clean her flip flops first. I closed the stall and went to the sink. I tried making small talk with her but she didn't seem like she was in the mood for talking. her plane white flip flops had a grayish foot imprint on them from her sweat and were almost black on the soles. I smelled them and they smelled like mint gum. and when I licked the top part that wasn't covered in gum it tasted like sweaty feet with a bit of a salty sting on my tongue. I then soaked her flip flops in the sink and scrubbed them with paper towels really well until they turned back to their bright white color. I showed her the flip flops and she flapped her hands with excitement she was glad to have clean flip flops again. I stared at her feet for awhile. seeing her meaty, smooth soles and toes wiggle made me so horny. It was a good thing she was exempt from sex ed and didn't know what a boner was. I pretended to clean her feet with a barely wet paper towel. then I explained to her that the polymers of gum repeal water and a salvia based solution is needed to dissolve the polymers,plasticizers and resin compounds. she gave me a blank look for a second then said I have no idea what you just said, explain it in English. I need to lick the gum of your feet I said. oh, well my feet are very ticklish I'll try to stay still. I started licking them and she squirmed right away then I said your feet won't be as ticklish if you wiggle your toes. I licked her feet applying pressure with my thumbs as I do so. she wasn't ticklish anymore. her feet tasted like skin with mint gum, it was like licking gum off the palm of your hand or any other body part. her feet didn't have the unique foot taste that her flip flops had. but I still enjoyed licking them. she wasn't weirded out by at all by me licking her feet which was good. I made sure to scrub every inch of her sole with my tongue. I think the pheromones from her feet were making me aroused. I asked how she was doing after finishing her sole. she started singing Happy by Pharrell Williams then said that's how I'm feeling; okay I replied, I started licking her toes as I did she spread them out to make it easier for me to get all the gum out with my tongue. as I was licking her toes she talked about how that song has been stuck in her head since she heard it this morning on the way to school. she asked if knew the song.I swallowed all the gum that I collected between her toes then I said of course I know that song the radio has been playing it non stop for almost a year now. and I used to like it but now I'm sick of it. she then continued to sing happy. as I licked clean the top part of her foot. it wasn't as covered with gum as her soles or toes but I still took my time with it. as soon as she finished singing the song I moved on to sucking her toes. she was wrestling my tongue with her big toe and eventually pinned it down on the floor of my mouth I pulled out her big toe and started sucking her second toe. she gently stroked and patted my tongue with her second toe. as she was doing that she asked me if I watched Octonauts. I said I don't watch kids shows since I'm not seven anymore.she then started talking about how that was her favorite show and how she learned so much from it. she didn't make any comments at all about me sucking her toes and acted as if it was a normal thing. I finished sucking the rest of her toes she stroked and poked underneath my tongue with her third toe. she massaged my gums and poked my cheeks with her forth toe. her fifth toe didn't put up a fight and just rested on my tongue. after I finished with her fifth toe I moved on to her other foot. which had more gum on it. I loved how the gum stimulated my tongue when I licked her sole. as I licked her sole she started talking about the school lunch menu and tomorrow was calzone day. she said that calzones were her favorite food and she was looking forward to lunch tomorrow. I could almost taste all the the food she was talking about in the sole of her foot. she asked my what I liked to eat from the cafeteria I said I hate all the food in the cafeteria. prisons spent more money per meal, have more options and better quality food then the school cafeteria so I bring my own lunch. then she asked what about breakfast? I said it's the same thing. she then started talking about what she eats at the cafeteria for breakfast. I continued licking her sole as I imagined I was licking the food she was talking about. I licked harder as she talked about the dessert she had. once she stopped talking about food a moved on to her toes. I put all her toes in my mouth at once and pushed my tongue between each toe cleaning the gum out. once I got all the gum out I swallowed it and let her fidget with my tongue for a little while. she would scrunch it, roll it, and press her toes against it. as she was doing that she asked me what lessons were planned for class next week. I said next week was critical thinking. she asked what critical thinking was I replied "The process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion". she went, huh? could you put it into words that I could understand? I told her to wait till next week to find out. I cleaned the top of her foot then gave her both her soles one last lick before I slid on her flip flops and told her to walk back to class without me because I had to pee. as soon as she left I pulled my penis out and started rubbing it. I ended up cuming in fifteen seconds. I ran cold water on it to get rid of my erection. washed my hands and returned to class. I was worried Hayley might say something about my cleaning methods but she didn't. I stared at Hayley's feet for the rest of the class as I stapled packets. when she noticed I was staring she put her feet on top of her desk and wiggled her toe playfully at me.

A couple of weeks later we were doing a coloring activity. someone dropped a marker and Hayley's feet grabbed the marker and started playing with it. she would take the cap off and put it back on. while taking the cap on and off at non tip end she managed to pull out the bottom of the marker holding the tube of ink. not knowing what it was she started to squeeze it with her toes and roll her foot on it. the teacher noticed and was angry at her for staining the carpet.she had me scrub the carpet again. I couldn't get it completely out but the ink did fade and it was less noticeable. afterwards the teacher gave me the key to the bathroom and had me clean the ink off Hayley's feet. I led her to the staff bathroom like last time and had her sit on the toilet with her feet propped up on the trashcan. I didn't want to get ink that could be toxic on my tongue. so I didn't lick her feet clean this time.a grabbed a warm paper towel and started to rub hard on her feet to get all the ink out it took serval wet towels but I managed to scrub off all the ink. as I was rubbing the ink off her feet she said that feels nice. and asked me to keep massaging her feet; because her feet where sore from power waling the class before. I told her I know about power walking but not about the class. she told me all it is is going out for a walk around the neighborhood by the school. my class went for a walk all the way to a nearby park and I got to play on the playground I went on the long slide, the swings and monkey bars, but I didn't get much time because we had to head back three miles and make it in time for the next class. I had to run back in flip flops because we were behind. schedule. now my feet hurt. but your foot massage is making my feet feel better. I grabbed her toes and put my fingers between them and moved them back and forward. how does that feel I asked. relaxing she said. she then squeezed my fingers with her toes. I pressed on a pressure point with my other hand that forced her toes to release my hand. she that felt weird like a shock to her foot; she wanted to hold on to my hand forever with her foot. I said I wish that too. I kept massaging her feet until she got satisfied. but I wasn't satisfied so I told her there's a little bit of ink left on her foot. and I'll clean it up with my tongue. I got a lick of her foot . and still didn't taste like anything since her feet don't sweat in flop flops. but the act of licking feet is arousing even without the smell. once I finished massaging her feet. I told her I had to pee and to walk back to class alone. pretty much the same things repeated as two weeks ago. (so I'm not going to bother writing anymore)

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you slept through your 3rd grade teacher's lecture on paragraphs

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably should have sent this long ass
paragraph to the stories section.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one that is disturbed by preying on girls that have some sort of disability?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links