Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what's the youngest feet you'd worship? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's the youngest feet you'd worship?
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my country the age of consent is 15, but I have never had any foot session here there I live with anyone under 50.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 is the bare minimum for me. But I far prefer MILFs -- so 30s and 40s would be most optimal to me.

When I was younger, like in my 20s, I used to work as a sportswriter. Covering a high school football game, I took notice of a cheerleader at one of the schools I covered, who looked like she was in her 20s. I took a real fancy to her, until I talked to her, and it was obvious she was only 15. Fifteen!

By God, that was enough of her for me. But it did speak to how much older girls look today than they actually are. That's why I don't really get as skeeved as I normally would when I hear about men with teenaged girls.

Until I became a father of girls. Now, there's no boy good enough for any of them.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least 21. A lot of 18 y/o still act like 15 y/o mentally. I don't have the patience for them.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18+ is the youngest I would go [Thumbs Up]

[ September 06, 2021, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:

Haha, exactly! 18 may seem super young but there are some ladies who are 18 but very mature about the whole thing. Then again there are ladies over 50 who mess around and sound interested only to never meet up. I correlated with this one mom who is over 50 who sounded so interested initially; however, once I was about to meet her she just blocked my number. I think she was more on trying to get attention than really wanting to satisfy anyone.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HungryForStinkyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HungryForStinkyFeet   Email HungryForStinkyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 of course but preferably 20. But to be honest Iīd rather take a girl 25+ or in best case my age (32). I guess thatīs the younger girls are a total other generation and I have no clue what I should talk about with them.

--------------------
Wedges on a womanīs feet is like training wheels on a Harley-Davidson.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18. The legal age. I don't care how old I get. I'll do the youngest legal age. When I was in my late 30's. I worshipped a 19 year olds feet.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:

Haha, exactly! 18 may seem super young but there are some ladies who are 18 but very mature about the whole thing. Then again there are ladies over 50 who mess around and sound interested only to never meet up. I correlated with this one mom who is over 50 who sounded so interested initially; however, once I was about to meet her she just blocked my number. I think she was more on trying to get attention than really wanting to satisfy anyone.
Wow she is way too old to be attention whoring. smdh. I really hate when a woman sounds interested in the foot thing and plays around about meeting up. After years of experience, I can spot them out now so I don't waste my time.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The older I get, the more 18 years old seems disgusting to me. But whatever.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silencioso
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HungryForStinkyFeet:
18 of course but preferably 20. But to be honest Iīd rather take a girl 25+ or in best case my age (32). I guess thatīs the younger girls are a total other generation and I have no clue what I should talk about with them.

That's EXACTLY how I think! With really rare exceptions, most of girls under 25 are really hard to connect with in any way! And before and after the action, there is some talking to be done, hahaha!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnstond84
Member # 53491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnstond84   Email johnstond84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a hard one to answer. I have posted an ad a few times and had a 22 year old respond. She had beautiful feet. But I couldn't go any further. Because of me having a daughter the same age. I'm 49 and most of the feet that I have worshipped has been in late 20's and up. I currently have a 35 year old and a 58 year who's feet I worship and their feet are sexy as hell.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the youngest by age is 17 as long as she turns 18 on that year. However there is no older limit. If her peds are still sexy at 75, I'm good with that too

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azarga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first girlfriend in high school indulged my foot fetish at 15. I am in my mid 50's and love my wife feet and those of many of her friends. We have a large fitness studio and she invited friends over for Yoga ladies ages 40-55 and I am in heaven they are all barefoot.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legal age is a thing that has to be considered rist. Then, whether or not she is appealing to me also depends on her mental ripeness. For example, as a direct answer to your "youngest"-question: 18 years old. Though, being a 23yo guy, I might possibly also still take an occasional look at girls of, say, 17 or maybe even 16 years, but definitely not lower than that because then they aren't girls, but still little kids. Legal age where I live is 16 anyway, given that there's consent and no situational or manipulative abuse (or prostitution). The most appealing to me, although, are those with age slightly below mine, or somewhere around it. I wonder how that'll change and adapt with time, but right now currently I am most turned on by girls age 20-25. Though the thought of a 18-19 year old is also still appealing. It depends on a lot of things, but personally age is by far not everything that is a factor.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links