Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HR Director has beautiful feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HR Director has beautiful feet
jruiz454
Board Regular
Member # 48291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jruiz454   Email jruiz454   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted the below, last year. With Covid everyone is working from home and I only come in a couple of times a week to check on operations. I really miss seeing her bare feet in heels and dangling them all of the time in meetings.
I also really miss smelling her heels after she left for the day and had them under her desk. They were truly orgasmic.

If you love talking about feet or want to chat on a messenger looking at feet vids/pics together and talking about them and jerking off let me know. jruiz454@gmail.com

LAST YEAR>
My company has a very good looking HR Director. She is one of those fit, sexy, confident, aggressive, maybe a little arrogant and knows shes hot kinda woman. She tends to always leave a few pairs of heels at work. I purposely stayed late last Thursday and told her i would look at her computer and as i was downloading some software for her and I took a nice long whiff of the heels she wore that day. The heels definitely had a noticeable smell to them. It was very hot and i got a huge rush out of it. Today she was doing a presentation of our 2019 medical/dental benefits and as she was presenting I thought it was kinda hot that i knew what her feet smelled like. Looking forward to smelling her feet more via her high heels. I just blew a big load when i got home today thinking about her feet. Oh btw she is always a heel dangler which is what got me interested in her feet in the first place. I LOVE HER FEET.

--------------------
Jay Ruiz

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this madness ends soon, and we can get back to work.
Do you still keep in touch with her?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting story. [Mmm] Thanks for sharing your experience here.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the days when I used to work in a corp office. A few of the ladies would take their shoes off and then rest their feet on the desk. It would drive me nuts.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"....and I took a nice long whiff of the heels she wore that day."

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember this post. It's always great to know when a you see a woman that is arrogant and has a funky ass attitude that the scent of the feet match. lol

I remember when I worked with this complete bitch.She was in a different department, so I was glad to not to have to interact with her. You know the type. Spoiled, funky attitude and self entitled.

She would leave flats and heels in her cubicle. I would take them to the bathroom sniff her shoes and blow a load. Funky scent to match her funky ass attitude.

One time when getting her flats. I sniffed her scent. Had a funky butt smell. I was grossed out by that.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links