Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to approach a girl about her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to approach a girl about her feet
ppppiatti
Board Regular
Member # 53203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppppiatti   Author's Homepage   Email ppppiatti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So,

I have been able to convince my favourite girl (English blonde and stunning!) at school to be part of a project I am doing on feet and she will allow me to get some shots and possibly a short video.

I am yet to give her details of the shoot and I have no idea what to come up with and what to say to her to make it sound legit (i.e a genuine project - why am i filming her feet? Should I say its about reflexology (or whats the best bullshit to come up with so it sounds believable?)

Could you guys give me some tips? Willing to share the video with you guys if you can help.

--------------------
Best,

Piatti

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me I'd just do whatever subject surrounding feet interested me the most, that way it's a legitimate project.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be honest. If you lie, you keep following up with lie after lie until you can't think of another lie to follow up the last lie.

Honesty is best policy!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh yes, the age old dilemma of how to get (aka lick and smell the feet) of our fantasy women.

it all starts with your foot in the door so to speak. how we end up at "feet success" will vary by technique.

so many different approaches have manifested in the foot fetish world over the years. I personally enjoy the successful techniques demonstrated by guys with great social skills like goodguyneighbor from californiabeachfeet.

He gives foot fetishists a great name via honesty and also gets lots of hot women's feet to boot.

I also have to admit, I have seen and heard about many foot creeps using the fake reflexology school project gammit (or other tricks just as similar) many times over the years. in fact, i recall some old fat creep who ended up on the news and eventually in foot fetish thread discussions from making up crap in nail salons and various local businesses with hot women working, LOL

try not to be that guy, but best of luck and your mileage may vary [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppppiatti
Board Regular
Member # 53203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppppiatti   Author's Homepage   Email ppppiatti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not gonna be that guy! lool

--------------------
Best,

Piatti

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First and foremost, are you in high school, or junior high? If so, you don’t need to post vids unless she’s 18.

You have to think about if this will satisfy you. If getting pics and vids in that way excites you, and you’re fulfilled, so be it.
If you’re trying to get to the feet, then you’ve put up a major hurdle.

She may already know what you’re really up to, or not. In your mind, she is oblivious that what she has agreed to is sexual. On top of that, you didn’t fully think this out which is why you’re here asking for advice.

If you’re bold enough to try to jump over that hurdle, expect repercussions. Just google news stories of men who behave like this, and end up in cuffs and face what many with this fetish fear which is looking like a creep.
Or maybe she knows, and you’ll be rewarded. Won’t know unless you try,

Good luck

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've just gotta be careful. Just do a legitimate project and not worry about getting at her feet so to say. At the very least if you do a project you'll have footage. Deception probably isn't the best way to do it. If you're only interested in pictures/videos then you're good. If your intention is greater it's going to be difficult, and probably not worth trying.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlover2
Board Regular
Member # 53247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlover2   Author's Homepage   Email nylonfootlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree be honest and let her know your attracted to her feet. I actually had a friend many decades ago I finally asked he if I could suck her toes and she said if Pat said ok. Oh great one of my best friends and I had to ask him "BTW do you mine if I suck your gf toes?" I though oh this is going to go off bad. Actually Pat kind of laughed about it and said sure if she wants to. I was stunned and then it actually happened. Still looking back can't believe it happened..
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer, i made an ad on Facebook, because I wanted models to photograph.
I got a reply from a very beautiful girl of Gambian and Spanish gypsy origin.

We met, and we did some photo sessions for money. I took many pictures of her and her feet.
I told her that I liked her feet very much. Her feet is pretty big. Around 9.5-10.

I touched them a bit, but she is very ticklish, and have some kind of foot phobia.

Anyway, a couple of of weeks ago, she send me a message, and asked me if i wanted more sessions because she needed money.
I told her, that she can come, but this time I only wanted her feet.

She said ok.
When she came, she sat down in my couch. I took her foot and removed her socks.
Then started to touch them, and after a while I smelled and touched them.
She did not say anything, so I went on to kiss them very light.
Still she did not say anything special.

Went on to lick them, and suck her toes. She is very ticklish, but did not respond negative. Only asked how I could like feet.
I asked her if she had not meet anyone before that liked feet. She say no, but that she knew about the "phenomenon".

For three hours I played with her feet, and I was really on heaven [Big Grin]

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last weekend I had another foot session with another girl.

I used to know her many years ago, but we lost contact for around 12 years ago.

I ran into her on the tram, and we started to talk.

When I came home, i noticed that she had added me on Facebook.

We started to talk there, and she asked if she could come to my home and talk, because her boyfriend was busy.
I say, of course.

She showed up, and sat down in my couch. She told me that she had lost weight since we met before. I say, that her ankles was thinner. I putted my hand on her feet, and caressed her feet a bit. Then removed her socks, and held her feet to my face.
She did not say anything, so I kissed them slightly.

Still she did not say anything. Continued to lick them a bit, and sucked lightly on her toes, just to see how she reacted.

This contiued for about four hours.

Asked her if anyone had done this before to her, but she had not.

It was amazing [Smile]

Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

I also agree to be honest, but careful.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links