Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scouting Sessions on YouTube [no bs approach]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scouting Sessions on YouTube [no bs approach]
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found this YouTube channel. If any of you ever wanted to know exactly what to say to get girls to show you their feet, watch his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2b9AbglRvnHD3wHom40y3Q

We know how coveted the gimmicks and spiels are that get girls to show their feet for FREE.

To this day, many of us do not know what guys say to get girls to shuck their shoes for FREE.

Well, this man is showing us exactly what he says, and how he says it. He has a body cam to show his approach from start to finish, and his cell phone for additional footage.

He ends many of his videos with lessons he learned from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). Marsha M. Linehan trained people on it.

Bottom line is he has become comfortable with being uncomfortable, and is able to get some of his subjects to feel the same way.

He shows us the Yes's as well as the No's, which is important. Many of us think FREE feet is a 100 percent success game, but it is not.

Hopefully, watching his videos will give you inspiration and courage to do what you have seen others do for years.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched about a minute and a half; saw 4 "no's". Not a technique I'd use. Made me cringe.

[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve seen some of his videos. He has a very upfront approach. He’s had some success in the short time he’s been on.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
I watched about a minute and a half; saw 4 "no's". Not a technique I'd use. Made me cringe.

[Confused]

[Laugh] I think GoodGuyNeighbor from californiabeachfeet might be the only footographer I know of who gets 100% yes's from hot women.

The track record of straight up "no's" in this dude's video was strangely hilarious, but we all have to start somewhere. I love how he benefits from his failures though as treatment for some sort of diagnosed stress ailment.

I would definitely suggest this treatment for some comrades out there who've had lots of similar failures in trying to get feet. They should also watch this video and learn from it imo

But I totally get the feeling of watching his initial results in this video and feeling cringeful at all his failures! This was pure gold real-life foot-fetish entertainment though [Laugh]

I wonder what assessments Sauvage would have about this guy's techniques.

[ December 08, 2020, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I think GoodGuyNeighbor from californiabeachfeet might be the only footographer I know of who gets 100% yes's from hot women."

I think, in the past, that he acknowledged getting some "no's"; he just doesn't show them. The Dreamgirl in Socks dude gets beau coup feet, but I'm pretty sure he is shelling out quite a bit of cash for them.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how he does exit interviews for his no's.

Pleasant Event #7, #11, #19, and #27 are some of my favorites. But #2? Easily my number 1 favorite.

He's going to post #60 soon at some point. He padded that number with the Story Art Therapy series (they're just 1 minute or less "greatest hits"), but I'm glad he has a strong, healthy output with no sign of slowing down.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tbh man... I stopped jerking off for 4 days, felt the motivation to actually flirt with this girl on fetlife instead of jumping straight into her feet, now I suck on stinky size 13s the few times she comes over during the week. Idk if that'll work for you but I'm quite pleased with the result. I put myself out there more and it worked.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"I think GoodGuyNeighbor from californiabeachfeet might be the only footographer I know of who gets 100% yes's from hot women."

I think, in the past, that he acknowledged getting some "no's"; he just doesn't show them. The Dreamgirl in Socks dude gets beau coup feet, but I'm pretty sure he is shelling out quite a bit of cash for them.

Okay I knew I wasn't tripping, the dream girls in socks do have exceptional feet.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
Tbh man... I stopped jerking off for 4 days, felt the motivation to actually flirt with this girl on fetlife instead of jumping straight into her feet, now I suck on stinky size 13s the few times she comes over during the week. Idk if that'll work for you but I'm quite pleased with the result. I put myself out there more and it worked.

Fetlife never worked for me unfortunately. I've tried it twice. I posted ads (tastefully) every few days looking for a domme, and the only response I got back was from someone where it just wouldn't have been compatabile. Covid might have something to do with it, but I also understand that dominant women aren't really searching the internet for submissive men--unless they're looking for money.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:

Fetlife never worked for me unfortunately. I've tried it twice. I posted ads (tastefully) every few days looking for a domme, and the only response I got back was from someone where it just wouldn't have been compatabile. Covid might have something to do with it, but I also understand that dominant women aren't really searching the internet for submissive men--unless they're looking for money.
You gotta compromise then. Find a cool chick who may not be dominant but who enjoys her feet being played with. At least you'll get some feet until you find what you're truly looking for.

--------------------
Love feet

footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah not my style at all. I'm not into the cold approach, unless it's a nurse, flight attendant or waitress. Some type of job where they are on their feet all day. I've been successful in the past, but too lazy now.

I typically focus on strippers, but for the last two years it's been waitresses and bartenders at the strip clubs. A decent tip gets me sniffing and sucking their toes with OTC action.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video is sooo good :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyHzEpyo_A0

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ now that's how you lick & smell some feet of a completely random hot female stranger!! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

[ September 06, 2021, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links