Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot of the Bed is back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot of the Bed is back!
Footofthebedstudios
Board Regular
Member # 53269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footofthebedstudios   Author's Homepage   Email Footofthebedstudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Tyler here! Just wanted to inform all of you that FOTB is back and better then ever!!

Now with brand new content and brand new models, WHO WILL ACTUALLY SHOW THEIR FACES!! We also are reselling our "CLASSIC VIDS" so anyone who missed out the first time will be able to repurchase the vintage videos. Link to store below:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/167599/foot-of-the-bed-studios

Make sure to check out our new models too!

Katie
Allura
Mera
Paige

All 4 models are UP FOR CUSTOMS and will perform any foot fantasy you all desire. If you want pictures of them (for serious inquirers only) I will show you if requested.

Anxious to make some content for you all!

-Tyler
Foot of the Bed Studios

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't help but notice the lack of bbws. I'm not talking about a little chub I'm talking about 6'2 350lb walking monoliths of feminine brio.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! [Cheers]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happend ? The site is down again [Cry]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
What happend ? The site is down again [Cry]

Its been gone since at least April. In fact didn't you speak in the other thread when it disappeared in April?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links