Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Silicone Feet Re-Visited

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silicone Feet Re-Visited
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm posting to encourage anyone who is lonely, horny and missing the presence of sexy little feet in their life to consider them.

A year ago I posted here that I lost my partner in 2019. I loved everything about her including her pretty little size 6 feet. After awhile I was so horny and missed watching, holding and touching them. She was so accepting of my foot fetish and indulged me as much as I wanted in any way I wanted.

Finally I decided to buy a pair of really sexy silicone feet on Amazon. I never thought I'd do that since I have always had a woman with pretty feet that would give me what I wanted. It always seemed a very pathetic thing for a man to do.

I have recently met another girl with great feet. But I don't regret buying them at all. So glad I did actually. They are realistic size 5 with toes pointing (My favorite pose). They aren't nearly the same as real feet, but I would touch them and masturbate looking at them. Sometimes just looking at them from different angles etc. They helped me through a very tough period of my life. Don't be ashamed. Not the same as real, but at least something besides pictures online.

They look so much like her's it's incredible !

[ February 07, 2021, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Amazon for $53.03 plus $4.99 shipping:

Jlmysel Single Silicone Feet Mannequin Life Size Shoes Display Model as Sketch Nail Art Practice Jewelry Shoe Sock Display Sketch Foot Toys
$53.03
$4.99 shipping
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks

Size 5 and very sexy !

[ February 07, 2021, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soler2
Board Regular
Member # 35963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soler2   Email soler2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you're into foot fetish silicone replica feet - there's good news Mikayla Miles has produced her own life sized ones!
Check them out on her twitter

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enirvana
Board Regular
Member # 53386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enirvana   Email Enirvana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interested in Mikayla silicone feet although I couldn t find them on her twitter. Can someone be so kind to put photos of these silicone feet here in this thread ?

Besides, do you know a company able to build silicone feet from photos ? Indeed, I like VERY high arched feet with long toes and I would love to have such silicone feet. The possibility to change the pose would be a great plus (like pointed, arched, spread toes...)

Thank you

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with the silicone feet is the feet smell like latex. It doesn't smell like feet therefore it doesn't turn me on.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

The point of this post is: If you are as addicted to female feet as I am, and are at a point where for a short time you have no female feet to adore, these silicone feet give you at least a realistic three dementional experience with attractive feet. The pair I bought are adorable size 5 pointed toes. Just a substitute between the real thing.
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

The point of this post is: If you are as addicted to female feet as I am, and are at a point where for a short time you have no female feet to adore, these silicone feet give you at least a realistic three dementional experience with attractive feet. The pair I bought are adorable size 5 pointed toes. Just a substitute between the real thing.
Enirvana
Board Regular
Member # 53386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enirvana   Email Enirvana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know a company which creates custom silicone feet from photos or from CG models ?

Or do you know companies making very high arched silicone feet ?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links