Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How difficult is it to talk about feet fetish to a girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How difficult is it to talk about feet fetish to a girl?
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Petitefeetfrench   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I was wondering if it is really that hard to talk about feet fetish with a girl you meet. I mean, I am a girl and I would not take offense or anything else if a guy I met was telling me he like my feet. I would in contrary be like « great we can have fun with that! ». Did a girl ever broke up with you because of that?

Are you often being rejected by women because of that attraction?

Tell me your stories!

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com
https://onlyfans.com/petite-feet-fetish

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesClaide
Board Regular
Member # 53339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesClaide   Author's Homepage   Email JamesClaide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think that this is something bad

--------------------
love https://passioncraftstore.com/

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petitefeetfrench   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me neither, that is why I am surprised to often read that some men have been rejected by a girl because of that! That sounds crazy to me.

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peeter
Loyal Member
Member # 51065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peeter   Email Peeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been rejected, but sometimes the girl need a bit time to get used or what I should call it.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure at which point/when or how or actually even whether at all I'd tell a girl about it, the next time.
This is how it went with my current (ex, sadly, but not because of this)-girlfriend:

When we started meeting we got closer and started talking about intimate stuff... it felt like a really big step, but at some point when we talked about fetishes and stuff, I told her. It was a relief when she said it's no problem at all and she doesn't blame me for it. Fast forward to when we were starting our sexual relationship. I had massaged her feet prior to this, a bit before, even though she's a pretty shy person..... and especially shy about that part of her body.
Well, the day we started having sex we also tried that. It was also my first actual foot fetish experience I've ever had. We did some stuff, but it was kinda bit awkward because it didn't work as well as I had imagined it. We still enjoyed it, at least that's what I thought. We ended up just doing other things instead. A few days later though she texted me, and it wasn't easy for her to say/decide this, but she told me that she didn't ever want to do any foot stuff at all in general because it just wasn't her thing at all, she was not into it at all and also somehow slightly felt disgusted by the thought of it (which wasn't an offense but just her personal feelings and she also really wanted to not hurt me in the process of telling me this). She just didn't like doing any of that stuff at all. Completely understandable, and I accepted it. I was a bit sad about this to be honest, but I appreciated her honesty and accepted it, and also didn't blame her for it.. Well, and so, we never did any foot stuff actually. I was looking forward to experiencing that with her, so that was a bit unfortunate to say the least, but that's how things were so there was no other choice than accepting it and moving on.

It had all been good to that point, but...
Later on, she started developing certain "fears", to call them so. For example, she would never walk barefoot out of fear of me getting horny from it or looking at her feet the whole time... Tbh I had the feeling many times of her blaming me for it. Even when joking about it sometimes, and while she was the one who initiated the jokes 85% of the time - and sometimes they felt a bit like an attack and actually hurt and made me feel terrible - , I felt like there was something I had to feel bad about, which is honestly not right, I think... I mean, it's not my fault I'm into feet and I cannot change it either, sadly. I sometimes really wish I could. I sometimes actually hate it.
Anyway... Couldn't even tickle her for fun because she'd then get bad thoughts. Not only did I have to "be normal", I basically had to actively stay away from her feet. Even trying to massage them or try to tickle her for fun without any horny thoughts would always lead to her blaming me for it and making me feel bad about it, whilst she felt bad about it too...

Anyway so that's unfortunately my experience with it so far. What seemed like a promising start at first turned out to be a restriction/prohibition and bursted my hopes about... well, my dreams coming true with a girl I love.

So as you can imagine, I'm a bit scared off by this from opening up about this part of me again to someone in the near future, even more so when combined with the fact that there's a general image of foot fetishists as perverts in our society. I'm just too scared this might "ruin" a potential future relationship before it really starts, or might have a heavy impact on it as it did here, more or less. So I'm gonna be very careful with it from now on forever, extremely careful and selective with when, how and whether at all I decide to open up about it...

Thanks for reading.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petitefeetfrench   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Palikari94,

Thank you very much for you testimony!

what you write makes me sad. Truely. I understand, as you say, that someone can not be into it like your ex, but it seems that she started to rejected everything about it. As you said, it is not a choice to be attracted or not by feet and it seems, the way you write it, that she juged you. As if you were a pervert and would not be controlling yourself if you were seeing her barefoot for ex. It is so sad, that so many people have to hide their attraction and be frustrated about it!!

Believe me, there is plenty of girls who like feet or at least accept their bf to be foot fetish. I swear, you can find someone whith who you can have fun and great intimate moments including feet. I really hope the next one would be more open minded about it cause no you are not a perverse, you don't deserve to feel terrible about it at all!!!!!! That is the most important thing to remember. She was not ready or willing to go into this, but it doesn't make you a freak!

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by palikari94:
I'm not sure at which point/when or how or actually even whether at all I'd tell a girl about it, the next time.
This is how it went with my current (ex, sadly, but not because of this)-girlfriend:

When we started meeting we got closer and started talking about intimate stuff... it felt like a really big step, but at some point when we talked about fetishes and stuff, I told her. It was a relief when she said it's no problem at all and she doesn't blame me for it. Fast forward to when we were starting our sexual relationship. I had massaged her feet prior to this, a bit before, even though she's a pretty shy person..... and especially shy about that part of her body.
Well, the day we started having sex we also tried that. It was also my first actual foot fetish experience I've ever had. We did some stuff, but it was kinda bit awkward because it didn't work as well as I had imagined it. We still enjoyed it, at least that's what I thought. We ended up just doing other things instead. A few days later though she texted me, and it wasn't easy for her to say/decide this, but she told me that she didn't ever want to do any foot stuff at all in general because it just wasn't her thing at all, she was not into it at all and also somehow slightly felt disgusted by the thought of it (which wasn't an offense but just her personal feelings and she also really wanted to not hurt me in the process of telling me this). She just didn't like doing any of that stuff at all. Completely understandable, and I accepted it. I was a bit sad about this to be honest, but I appreciated her honesty and accepted it, and also didn't blame her for it.. Well, and so, we never did any foot stuff actually. I was looking forward to experiencing that with her, so that was a bit unfortunate to say the least, but that's how things were so there was no other choice than accepting it and moving on.

It had all been good to that point, but...
Later on, she started developing certain "fears", to call them so. For example, she would never walk barefoot out of fear of me getting horny from it or looking at her feet the whole time... Tbh I had the feeling many times of her blaming me for it. Even when joking about it sometimes, and while she was the one who initiated the jokes 85% of the time - and sometimes they felt a bit like an attack and actually hurt and made me feel terrible - , I felt like there was something I had to feel bad about, which is honestly not right, I think... I mean, it's not my fault I'm into feet and I cannot change it either, sadly. I sometimes really wish I could. I sometimes actually hate it.
Anyway... Couldn't even tickle her for fun because she'd then get bad thoughts. Not only did I have to "be normal", I basically had to actively stay away from her feet. Even trying to massage them or try to tickle her for fun without any horny thoughts would always lead to her blaming me for it and making me feel bad about it, whilst she felt bad about it too...

Anyway so that's unfortunately my experience with it so far. What seemed like a promising start at first turned out to be a restriction/prohibition and bursted my hopes about... well, my dreams coming true with a girl I love.

So as you can imagine, I'm a bit scared off by this from opening up about this part of me again to someone in the near future, even more so when combined with the fact that there's a general image of foot fetishists as perverts in our society. I'm just too scared this might "ruin" a potential future relationship before it really starts, or might have a heavy impact on it as it did here, more or less. So I'm gonna be very careful with it from now on forever, extremely careful and selective with when, how and whether at all I decide to open up about it...

Thanks for reading.

My guess is that there is something you did during the first encounter that put her off. At first, she was OK with it. Afterwards, she was not.

I’ve found that women are very different from men in that they tend to associate by emotion and feelings. Something must have happened for her to do a complete turnaround.

I’ve found that, if approached in the right way, basically every girl will embrace your kink. If a girl is into you, there’s is very little she won’t do for you, practically speaking.

What I can’t reconcile is why you continued the relationship.

When people buy a house, they typically have two lists. A “want” list and a “must have” list. The former is the things that you want, but can live without. The latter are things that you will not negotiate on.

Choosing a girl for a relationship can be viewed in a similar manner. The question you have to ask yourself is which list does your fetish fall into. If it’s the “must have” list, then the relationship is doomed from the get go if she won’t participate. At that point, you need to move on immediately.

Don’t ever feel the need to apologize for, explain, or justify your fetish. Similarly, don’t compromise on things that are on your “must have” list. You are absolutely entitled to your sexual proclivities.... within reason.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

I think you explain it really well ! That is right, you must know what is necessary for you in a relationship and what can be restrained.

She might have been to shy to say no at first, and kind of forced herself. When you forced yourself doing something you sometimes start to be disgusted by you and what you do. Which might explain why she changed her attitude. It happened to me before.

What was in her head, we will never know. But for sure, you never ever have to apologize or justify or feel guilty about your taste. I really agree on that. If she does make you feel anything like that, run away.

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Petitefeetfrench:
Me neither, that is why I am surprised to often read that some men have been rejected by a girl because of that! That sounds crazy to me.

If a girl rejects you for liking feet, then she was never meant to be. I wouldn't want to be with someone who is that shallow to not try new things especially something as innocent as foot worship. Foot worship is very vanilla in the fetish content. I actually worshiped my grandpa's caretaker's feet before while she was resting and she loved it! It eventually got us getting laid!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve never been fully outright rejected and shamed in disgust like some fear. Any rejection I’ve gotten is from insecurity of their feet. There was one girl with sexy feet who I couldn’t convince that they were sexy. One said that she needed to get a pedicure first.
It’s a big relief when you open up and all goes well, but you can’t fixate around it. Don’t fixate around it unless she wants you to bc now you have to represent us in the best light. I’ve had a woman compliment me for being a gentleman and said that she had to admit that she was a little put off with my foot thing and wondering if I was a crazy person.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven’t had a serious relationship in years live as a bachelor but date quite regularly so I’m interacting with a lot of women. I’ve kinda developed a routine when I flirt just starting off with something innocent like noticing a woman’s nails then jokingly saying oh you are high maintenance probably get manis and pedis every week. If she responds favorably then I might say something like oh that’s great I love women with nice feet. Honestly like others have said if a woman is really into you she’s not gonna have an issue with it. I’ve been seeing a girl that hates feet including her own she gave me a footjob now she can’t stop talking about how much it turned her on...just got to present it in a way that you don’t come off like a freak.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been remarkably fortunate in that the women I meet have been interested in playing out my fetish. My current fuck buddy loves attention paid to her feet, and she has nice ones, worthy of my attention.

That said, I do have one occasion that didn't go so well. I met a woman on a dating site, and the conversation got adult-oriented very quickly, and she asked if I had any kinks. Her ex-husband liked to lick her asshole, and she didn't care for that, so she was just checking me out. I acknowledged I had a thing for pretty female feet, and you would have thought I told her I liked to eat live frogs when I said that. I told her it was just a kink, not my sole reason for existence, but that wasn't enough. She cited my fetish as the reason why she ended contact with me. And I thought to myself, well, at least she didn't drag it out for me.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Ahahah ok for asshole lick but feet fetish was a problem? So weird! Everybody is so different. Tastes don’t follow rules!

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links