Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What would be the best video ever?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What would be the best video ever?
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petitefeetfrench   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, for you, how would be the best video ever? What do you wanna see on it? What ambiance? Would you rather something lovely as if it was your gf doing something for you, or something more trash?

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com
https://onlyfans.com/petite-feet-fetish

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best video ever would be my face planted in your soles. Short of that I like simple footage of a chick's soles, after long hours in shoes, just propped up on a table, and maybe wiggling a bit.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Petitefeetfrench   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very nice answer. Do you also like the soles, after a long long bath, when it is even more wrinkly?

Do you like very close view of feet on pictures too?

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That is a very nice answer. Do you also like the soles, after a long long bath, when it is even more wrinkly?"

No, I don't. Sure, I'd gander at the shape of the foot, but "washed" feet take away 90% of the reason as to why I like female feet. (keep in mind, though, every foot lover is different)

"Do you like very close view of feet on pictures too?"

Sure, why not? Just as long as it's not too close and causes a distortion.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranklyMyDear
Board Regular
Member # 53009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranklyMyDear   Email FranklyMyDear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to chime in because I am opposite - I love clean feet! And soggy wrinkles soles fresh from a hot soak are my very favorite kind to adore!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

That is what I like in the feet fetish world. You can find so many different taste!

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

Petitefeetfrench
Board Regular
Member # 53343

I would be more into crushing video. Probably because I love feeling different sensations under my feet. Especially squishy things. 😍 Or with some liquids running down my feet slowly, going through my wrinkles and my toes. 😋

--------------------
PetiteFeet

Www.petite-feet.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links