Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FOTB Customs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOTB Customs
Footofthebedstudios
Board Regular
Member # 53269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footofthebedstudios   Author's Homepage   Email Footofthebedstudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Wanted to reach out to let you all know that we do offer up customs!

We have plenty of hot models with sexy feet that are open to several different types of customs!

Models: Katie, Mera, Alaska, Jasmine & Phoebe
With more to come!

Email me at thefootofthebedstudios@gmail.com to order yours today!

Check our clips out at the link below:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/167599/foot-of-the-bed-studios

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its gone again. Another reboot? And this time about a week after I bought something.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did they close ? [Cry]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links