Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soles Views In Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles Views In Movies
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the 1996 movie "She's The One" with Cameron Diaz, and Ed Burns.

Two soles views in this movie so far, at least.

Cameron Diaz is talking on the phone, and has her feet behind her, in "The Pose" position. The camera gives a good view of her soles.

A bit later in the movie, Maxine Bahns is in bed, and the camera shows her full soles. Not a major closeup, but a very good view anyway.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a fabulous close-up of Bridget Fonda's soles in the movie "Jackie Brown" (1997).

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystalmountain
Board Regular
Member # 53402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crystalmountain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a great one in the movie "Charada",at the final scene Audrey Hepburn got a massage and shows her hosed feet.

--------------------
E

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crystalmountain:
There is a great one in the movie "Charada",at the final scene Audrey Hepburn got a massage and shows her hosed feet.

Also, in Breakfast at Tiffanys," Audrey flashes her feet while putting on stockings in a cab--awesome!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Ed Burns 2011 movie. "Newleyweds" there is an actress. (I'm not sure what her name is) who is lying on a bed with her soles behind her, also in "The Pose" position, similar to what Cameron Diaz did in "Shes The One"

Edit The actress who is in the pose in this movie is Catlin FitzGerald. I just looked up the movie information.

[ April 12, 2021, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Jodie Foster's feet in Panic Room? Tons of barefeet throughout the whole movie.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

There is an almost straight shot of Jennifer Jason Leigh's soles in the 1992 movie Single White Female. " (A movie that I have not seen in a long time, but I'm watching tonight)
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna check out all these movies. My young juicing days to movies were to Super Girl (Sole scene) and a brief shower scene on Nightmare on A Elm St 5 (I think).

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna check out all these movies. My young juicing days to movies were to Super Girl (Sole scene) and a brief shower scene on Nightmare on A Elm St 5 (I think).

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I'm gonna check out all these movies. My young juicing days to movies were to Super Girl (Sole/arch scene) and a brief shower scene on Nightmare on A Elm St 5 (I think).

--------------------

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about the movie "Apartment 1303"? Cute girls and there's quite a few scenes with some bare feet. A lot of people complain that the movie sucks but I actually like it a lot.

Maybe you guys should watch the movie yourselves and make your own decision. It's free on YouTube.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links