Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sight unseen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sight unseen
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of these are most appealing to you? 1. Choosing feet to lick, never having seen them. I mean just based on her face or body but never having seen the feet outside of closed shoes.
2. Imagine there's a wall with about 10 pairs of feet sticking through. You can choose to lick certain feet based on seeing how sexy, or not sexy the feet are but you can't see their face or the rest of their body.

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather see the feet first.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy Choice. Give me the wall of 10 pair (assuming they are female). But I would sniff thoroughly first, lick second.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love trying to imagine what her feet look like, they don’t have to be overly attractive either, even if they only slightly peak my interest, I’d be down to worship their feet if they’re nice of course.

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number 2 is better. I have seen many attractive women with ugly feet and vice versa.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always fantasized about both. With the first, you'd have to be open to worshipping ugly, or at least unattractive to you, feet if that's what you got from this shell game. With the second you'd have to be prepared for an ugly face to go with those gorgeous feet. I think it's the risk that makes this a desirable game.

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links