Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet of the enemy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet of the enemy
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this world of polarized politics and indeed polarized society, would you be open to worshipping the feet of someone totally on the other side of the divide from you if they had good feet?

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimme the fat white bbw trash please. They always have the biggest, smelliest feet. And they're the cheapest. So yeah. I'd mess with someone on the other side of the deck.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes I would!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, as hard as it is to get any feet at all, of course! I never mix feet with politics!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ueheuahuhaeuhauehuaehuaheuhae
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No... it turns me off! auehauehuhae
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, as long as it's not my personal enemy. Just because Saddam Hussein is bad it doesn't mean everyone living in Iraq is bad. So there are still many good people from opposing parties. It's sorta like the movie "Fist of Legend" starring Jet Li. What's wrong with him dating a Japanese lady? Is it wrong for a Chinese to mingle and love with a Japanese just because of politics?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HungryForStinkyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 52902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HungryForStinkyFeet   Email HungryForStinkyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as long as her feet are hot as hell, I mean really to die for, it might be no problem at all.

I have such a girl in my contact list. I wouldn´t call her enemy but she is a meth addict and I don´t want to support her with money. But damn, her feet are so damn sexy, they smell amazing and she wiggles with her toes on my face which drives me crazy. Sometimes I am craving for her but as I said: I don´t like what she´s doing. It´s also when she´s on meth she´s talking and talking without an end.

--------------------
Wedges on a woman´s feet is like training wheels on a Harley-Davidson.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links