Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone here know this girl's name or page?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone here know this girl's name or page?
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am here to request knowledge from the high council of Wu.

This girl is absolutely gorgeous and I would really love to find her site's names. From what I've heard in this 45 minute video which I have watched in its entirety, apparently she has an instagram account and also an onlyfans. Does anybody know her?

https://www.xvideos.com/video51669925/woman_takes_off_socks_to_show_off_feet_and_chat#

Thank you very much!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s a cute! But, sorry, don’t know of her…
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I wanna know who she is too. Hopefully you find out, good luck.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah ikr, she's an absolute cutie... I wrote a few comments on the vid, but I dunno where they are now, maybe they got deleted because I wrote 5 comments(lol)...?

But really, I went on that site to have a wank and not to get a crush... Damn. She's absolutely amazing in so many aspects.
She's smart, fun, seems pretty chill and cool with some neat hobbies, is stunningly beautiful, has such a cute voice and is just overall such a sweetheart, a really sweet girl... I wish I found a girlfriend like her some day.

I ended up not even looking at her feet that much, but rather just interestedly looking at her face, into her eyes, listening to what she's got to say.

I want to see more of her and thus desperately hope to find out her name!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's stunning all around. Sorry, like the others I don't know who she is. I didn't watch through the whole video but does she happen to mention what size her feet are? They're pretty perfect looking.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links