Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Grown up feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grown up feet
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peggy was thin and dark-skinned in a white folks kind of way. She looked like she could have been Native American or possibly Hispanic. She acted like a southern white woman culturally. It used to drive me crazy when she would slip off her flats and scrunch her toes against the floor revealing all those hot ass wrinkles. Thing is, I was about 12 and she was about 35. She was a friend of my parents and her children were my friends. I used to love going to their house with the premise of hanging out with the kids, but what I really wanted was see Peggy's feet and then go home and masturbate to them. There was another woman named Gail with about the same age difference who was the mother of a couple of my school mates. Gail had deep nail beds and the type of toe nails that make me want to cum in my pants. Do any of you remember having deep crushes on the feet of your parents friends or your friend's mothers? Those feet turned me on more than the feet of girls my own age.

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scribe
Board Regular
Member # 48938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scribe   Email scribe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vulcan Electra:
Peggy was thin and dark-skinned in a white folks kind of way. She looked like she could have been Native American or possibly Hispanic. She acted like a southern white woman culturally. It used to drive me crazy when she would slip off her flats and scrunch her toes against the floor revealing all those hot ass wrinkles. Thing is, I was about 12 and she was about 35. She was a friend of my parents and her children were my friends. I used to love going to their house with the premise of hanging out with the kids, but what I really wanted was see Peggy's feet and then go home and masturbate to them. There was another woman named Gail with about the same age difference who was the mother of a couple of my school mates. Gail had deep nail beds and the type of toe nails that make me want to cum in my pants. Do any of you remember having deep crushes on the feet of your parents friends or your friend's mothers? Those feet turned me on more than the feet of girls my own age.

My best friend's mom, Judy, was around 40 when I was coming into puberty, and I thought she had the sexiest legs and feet ever. Judy, in fact, is responsible for my preference for older women. When I was a teenager, I sneaked into her room dozens of times and jerked my cock and unloaded in her heels. I still pull those memories out of my head now and then when I want to jerk off!
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links