Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Finder

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Finder
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone familiar with "Feet Finder"? Thinking of selling pictures of my girlfriend's size 6 Beauties. No doubt in my mind some guys would love and pay for pictures of her gorgeous little feet and legs! I've seen many men sneaking looks at her feet over time! Of course she makes sure they are on full display and posed certain ways in public like the beach, bars, clubs and restaurants. Makes me jealous, but I love watching other men lust for her feet and legs. I LOVE when she makes me Jealous! Selling her pictures would drive me wild with Jealousy knowing other men are enjoying them and masturbating. She won't agree to being a Hot Wife, but this is second best I guess. She was close to being with another guy, but it scared both of us that she actually wanted to do it. Hoping Feet Finder gives us some thrills. She knows her feet are exceptional and we fantasize sharing her feet and body with strange men. What a HUGE turn on !

[ June 11, 2021, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: spartanguy ]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
anyone familiar with "Feet Finder"? Thinking of selling pictures of my girlfriend's size 6 Beauties. No doubt in my mind some guys would love and pay for pictures of her gorgeous little feet and legs! I've seen many men sneaking looks at her feet over time! Of course she makes sure they are on full display and posed certain ways in public like the beach, bars, clubs and restaurants. Makes me jealous, but I love watching other men lust for her feet and legs. I LOVE when she makes me Jealous! Selling her pictures would drive me wild with Jealousy knowing other men are enjoying them and masturbating. She won't agree to being a Hot Wife, but this is second best I guess. She was close to being with another guy, but it scared both of us that she actually wanted to do it. Hoping Feet Finder gives us some thrills. She knows her feet are exceptional and we fantasize sharing her feet and body with strange men. What a HUGE turn on !

Good luck with it as it sounds like it may be a lot of joy and fun too be had.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links