Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massage parlor feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Massage parlor feet
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jstitch286:
Sorry ace it's called bloom spa

Bloom Spa in OC. Where is OC? I am near the San Jose area in California. Is OC Orange County? That would be too far away for me. How do you get to enjoy her feet for free? Don't you have to pay the price of a regular massage at least?
Posts: 1192 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry ace it's called bloom spa

How did you get to worship her feet for free? Of course, you had to pay for the basic massage right? How much did you have to pay in total for the session?
Posts: 1192 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the fee upfront is 40 dollars. When she sees me she usually asks if I'm there for massage or if I want to massage her. Once I stand up she sits and I start rubbing her. I usually start with a shoulder rub then work my way down her legs to her feet and I keep her shoes on her feet because she wears clear sandals all the time so they looked extra sexy. Once I start rubbing her feet I take my dick out start playing with it. She is laying back by this time and in free to do whatever I want with her feet. I start by smelling them and then putting my hand between her shoe and her foot. She doesn't mind when I start fucking her feet she laughs about it. My session will last 30 minutes so I just have to either fuck her feet til I bust or just do it by hand while I lick her feet.

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So the fee upfront is 40 dollars. ...

That is less than half of the basic one-hour massage fee here.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1274 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jstitch286
Loyal Member
Member # 50418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jstitch286   Email Jstitch286   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently found another place where the girls are down right baddies. Only problem is they charge way more than anyone else. The girls will literally give you a footjob til you busy if you want. Or penetrate them

--------------------
JDM

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
I recently found another place where the girls are down right baddies. Only problem is they charge way more than anyone else. The girls will literally give you a footjob til you busy if you want. Or penetrate them

Where is this place? Is it close to San Jose, California? How much money so they ask for? Where do you find these places? On Bedpage? Well, the thing is there's no point in going to this place if other places are cheaper and will let you worship their feet?
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links