Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Radio Host Talks about Selling her Sweaty Socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Radio Host Talks about Selling her Sweaty Socks
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how many follow Carla Marie IG, radio host. She used to work for Z100 as an intern and moved on in life but staying in that field of work.
She's pretty damn cute and has feet to die for.

Today on her Instagram feed she made a post saying she could make crazy buck. I had my volume down so I didn't know what she was referring to. I put up the volume. She had her sweaty socks in hand and she said they were from walking all day at Disney and she put in a bag and forgot about them. She said she opened the bag and they were smelling like crazy and indicated she could sell them for crazy money.

Considering I haven't heard her ever talk about feet related stuff, this goes to show, she must get TONS of DMs that ask for her socks and who the hell knows what else. Clearly women know more about what men like these days than previously and more than we probably think they know. It's all in the DMs.

EDIT - Courtesy of wikifeet, https://www.wikifeet.com/Carla_Marie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo for Carla Marie! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, what I would do with her stinky socks!!
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ September 06, 2021, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's going in deep now. She just posted that she was selling her VERY USED Birkenstock sandals. Clearly heavily used with serious toe prints on them. She said they sold already and now she's wondering if she should continue to post on IG or use a different site to sell. This is crazy. Couldn't imagine someone like her all a sudden getting into it and literally being out there on her only IG page posting stuff about it, lol.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should find a different site. IG has a tendency to terminate posters with no warning.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her cohost was approached one time about selling his smelly shoes and they talked about it a while on the show. She wondered if anyone would buy her shoes. I have actually purchased a few of her shoes as well.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

There is actually a youtube segment with a person who calls in saying how he loves stinky feet. At one point Carla Marie says she's heard of a lot of things and at this point, everything is normal, lol. Damn, what a great mindset she has.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haol6f1SxSI

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Clearly women know more about what men like these days than previously and more than we probably think they know. It's all in the DMs.

I do believe a lot of their knowledge regarding selling socks and feet pics comes from their female peers. Many women are putting their heads together and realizing how lucrative the foot fetish market is and they’re joining in on the “gold rush”.

Like you said we’re hearing quite frequently these days about women who’ve never even broached the subject but now all of a sudden are going all in whereas previously foot models had to be in this scene for a while and building a name for themselves in order to make money off their fans.

The YouTube video was really a nice touch. Every time she asked the caller something about smelling women’s feet or stinky feet, not gonna lie, I found it to be very arousing when she used those phrases. The only thing I enjoy as much as smelling women’s feet is listening to them talk about it. Unfortunately it was countered each time the guy groaned in response.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video! [Mmm] Thanks for the link. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Clearly women know more about what men like these days than previously and more than we probably think they know. It's all in the DMs.

I do believe a lot of their knowledge regarding selling socks and feet pics comes from their female peers. Many women are putting their heads together and realizing how lucrative the foot fetish market is and they’re joining in on the “gold rush”.

Like you said we’re hearing quite frequently these days about women who’ve never even broached the subject but now all of a sudden are going all in whereas previously foot models had to be in this scene for a while and building a name for themselves in order to make money off their fans.

The YouTube video was really a nice touch. Every time she asked the caller something about smelling women’s feet or stinky feet, not gonna lie, I found it to be very arousing when she used those phrases. The only thing I enjoy as much as smelling women’s feet is listening to them talk about it. Unfortunately it was countered each time the guy groaned in response.

lol, what's funny is the guy groaning is now her boyfriend. Man, the dude sitting on beautiful feet and wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. SAD!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links