Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet and Mental Health shtick, gimmick, spiel producers on YouTube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet and Mental Health shtick, gimmick, spiel producers on YouTube
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scouting Sessions

Florida Model Scout

Soleful Discussions

SolePurposesTV

Let me begin by saying I have no issue with a good gimmick that gets women to shuck their shoes for the camera for FREE. However, we have a group of foot content producers who are getting their jollies while doing it, and this does not bode well for the foot community. We should be goodwill ambassadors out there showing women we are not perverts, freaks, weirdos, etc. There are already far too many poor depictions of us in film and television. And of us being roasted and persecuted on radio shows and podcasts. Not to mention the news articles about nonconsensual foot-related activities. Some producers have been arrested. One was even forced to leave town, and flee to an entirely different State! We all know what happened with the Christian Cooper and Amy Cooper incident. I have a feeling we are about to see this again, but with those foot content producers.

All it will take is for one woman to end her interview once the guy goes from just wanting to talk about her feet and see them, to wanting to touch them, smell and lick them, and promptly call the police. Anyone notice that PublicFootFetish no longer has any videos on his Clips4Sale store? Although he did not use the mental health gimmick, he did use the reflexology student gimmick. He rubbed and smelled the girls feet in public locations, mainly retail stores. His activities were bound to catch up with him. He struck gold in a select area, and made it his playground. Big mistake! One thing about gimmicks is they work just about anywhere. So there is no need to relegate yourself to just one area. Candid Stinky Soles made that same mistake at Union Square. Notice how most of his shoots are now inside hotel rooms and offices?

If they are unwilling to stop indulging themselves, then here is my advice. Those four guys better stockpile all the money they are making from their videos because their day is coming. It is inevitable.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed this is very relevant and I have been worried about these type of guys' embarrassing behaviors for years in addition to the whole candid movement.

There are the good foot fetish producers who are completely open with their women and they've been doing it right for many years without short-cutting by using the sneaky creepy methods.

In the long run, it's better to have good social skills than to practice tricking women into giving up their feet. There's a hard day of reckoning ahead for some of these guys who've just never learned.

The 1st guy I remember was the "Pedisole Junction" website guy going into nail salons or shoe stores and pretending to be a reflexology student. Actually the very 1st guy I remember doing this was back in the late 90s, a guy named Murray from EveryDayFeet was approaching women in Walmart parking lots (and the like) and telling them he was in college to study special effects editing for movies and he wanted to practice capturing giantess perspectives of their feet for his educational special effects editing (he'd say crap like how his inspirations were Jurassic Park or Spiderman movies LOL)

It's insane how many foot-guys have probably rode off the coat-tails of their creepy heroes and/or fore-fathers over the years [Laugh]

Thank God it's finally coming to an end! [Thud]

[ September 06, 2021, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.reddit.com/r/FootFetishTalks/comments/m2twkk/interviewing_girls_on_street_about_foot_fetish/

The comments below are on a Florida Model Scout video:

4 days ago

I loved the roast in the description 🤣

No need for DBT BS, just being yourself and going straight to ladies and complimenting their feet.

I’ve gotten hundred of female feet by being transparent and i like it that way.

I despise dumbasses that have to deceive in order to get feet.

2 days ago

hahaha like that scouting sessions guy

2 days ago

That guy is a manipulative, deceitful clown. You don’t need to lie to girls to get feet, something he always does.

1 day ago

I have a feeling one day he's going to end up on the news for harassing women

1 day ago

He was already reported in the subreddit of a college he used to go before and several girls denounced him for harassing and he was banned from the Campus.

Its only a matter of time before someone fully exposes him.

1 day ago

I saw that post lmao. He makes the FF community look creepy. One day he's going to run into the wrong woman

1 day ago (edited)

One thing i observed in his videos that he doesnt easily accept that a girl isn't interested in letting him smell or something like that. He keeps forcing them and making them into very uncomfortable state just in the name of fuckin DBT 🤡

1 day ago
wow where can I find that 😳 banned??

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 4 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, I just looked up the foot photographer called "scouting sessions". Dude literally built his huge following in a grassroots sort of way by giving out free footage of him showing the girls feet and him licking or smelling when he gets lucky.

Now he has cut out all the good parts and is redirecting his youtube followers to pay the $30/mo in order to get access to seeing the feet parts or licking and smelling parts, whereas the main previews are mostly him chatting the girls or creeping them out with very little feet shown if any at all.

This is an awful way to treat your grassroots followers who grew your subscriber base into something big. Like turning your back on your feet brethren. It's so lame.

[ September 05, 2021, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ehh, as someone who gets no feet, it's not my issue. whatever it takes as long as no one is harmed.

i'm not a fan of foot photog. that shit on these guys like what they do is easy either. it's easy as fuck to go the straight up route if you're a conventionally attractive "hardbody" like that douche is.

it's why i stopped giving my money to C4S producers like joey feet girls, he does the same shit now because he uses his CTA pension to hire models and thinks he's better then everybody.

long story short: mind your fucking business and ride your own lane.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of the four listed, isn't only Scouting Sessions being dishonest? The rest seem like they're being upfront and blunt about what their sites are actually about. In fact the people in that redit thread seem to be pointing out just that.

As for Scouting Sessions himself, I have a sneaking suspicion he's paying some if not most on the backend. If not, he'd better be very careful they don't report him way after the fact. I suspect that's why publicfootfetish has disappeared.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links