Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rebecca Hall Feet In "The Town"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rebecca Hall Feet In "The Town"
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may have been posted before as the movie is from 2010. I also saw the movie a long time ago, and have not seen it since, until seeing Part of it last night. I did not finish it last night.

Anyhow, in that movie. Rebecca Hall plays a bank teller whose bank is being held up. When the robbers come in, they tell the employees and customers to lie on the floor, and take their shoes off.

As Ms Hall is lying on the floor, the camera has a very good shot of her soles. Ms Hall trips the silent alarm with her toes.

There is also another bare foot scene of her a bit later in the movie when the robbers take her hostage, release her while blindfolded, and tell her to walk to a nearby body of water until her toes feel the water.

I want to finish the movie. It is a good movie as I recall. It will also be good to see if there are any more foot scenes with Ms Hall later on.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great! Are any of the other actresses' feet shown off, as well?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links