Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great Videos I Came Across

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Videos I Came Across
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found wonderful videos on You Tube on Saturday.

Most of us have probably heard of or seen "Fitness Expert Denise Austin" She has/had been on TV and or video for many years.

I've seen Ms Austin's "Fit and Lite " show, where she is barefoot doing yoga for quite a bit of the show.

These videos I found were ones I had never seen before.

Ms Austin has an adult daughter, Katie, who I had never seen until Saturday.

Denise and Katie were doing yoga workouts togather in these videos, and both of them were barefoot with some great stretches, sole poses, sole views, etc.

Have any other forum members seen these videos?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a younger lad growing up in the 80s and early 90s before the internet, her material was pure gold for budding foot fetishists who had no other avenue to see bare feet.

I can't even count the number of times I watched her when she aired on the old tube-style TVs. I have personally shot lots of good baby batter for her soles over the years and she was probably none-the-wiser!
[Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I found wonderful videos on You Tube on Saturday.

Most of us have probably heard of or seen "Fitness Expert Denise Austin" She has/had been on TV and or video for many years.

I've seen Ms Austin's "Fit and Lite " show, where she is barefoot doing yoga for quite a bit of the show.

These videos I found were ones I had never seen before.

Ms Austin has an adult daughter, Katie, who I had never seen until Saturday.

Denise and Katie were doing yoga workouts togather in these videos, and both of them were barefoot with some great stretches, sole poses, sole views, etc.

Have any other forum members seen these videos?

I shall have too have a look & see if my enjoyment of her Feet is as good as Im led too belive it will be.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked it out on YouTube.
Thanks for the tip. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
Just checked it out on YouTube.
Thanks for the tip. [Mmm]

I shall also be having a look for that video, the first chance I get.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUWNVsropqw

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaysee12
Board Regular
Member # 53902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaysee12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing the videos!!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Hans Hanson:
I was checking youtube the other day for similar videos and found that besides fitness videos, there are also a great number of foot yoga videos.

Very nice free stuff :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4MF7IqILA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEBnqg5nnyM

Great stuff there!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links