Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone gone to a foot fetish night since Covid?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone gone to a foot fetish night since Covid?
Toetalitarian
Board Regular
Member # 52853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetalitarian   Author's Homepage   Email Toetalitarian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. What the thread says. It's been probably 2 years since I've been to a foot fetish night (best way to describe foot fetish night is that it's absolute heaven). For those of you that have gone since Covid started, how was it? Did it feel very different or kind of the same? Did you feel like proper safety precautions were taken?

I'm kind of torn. On one hand, with this new covid variant, this seems like it could be pretty high risk...but is it riskier than going to a restaurant, concert, art gallery, etc? On the flipside, if another city shutdown happens, maybe I should try to do some fun things before we're all locked in our homes again?

I don't know. I'd like to hear from you folks. Lol. Not too many people I can vent this to.

[ December 04, 2021, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Toetalitarian ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I don’t think I’d go. Although, full disclosure, I never have been to one. Even though I am triple vacc’d. Seems like it spreads mainly by droplets, e.g., saliva, so that would be all over their feet. I guess if you knew the disinfectant was effective against Covid. But if it’s that strong, do really want to be licking it off feet? IDK. I really had intended to try a party, but now I just don’t know…not ready, yet.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetalitarian
Board Regular
Member # 52853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetalitarian   Author's Homepage   Email Toetalitarian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh.

You're probably right. They use witch hazel as a disinfectant, which from my personal experience, doesn't have a bad taste to it at all.

But is it effective against covid? I don't know.

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
No, I don’t think I’d go. Although, full disclosure, I never have been to one. Even though I am triple vacc’d. Seems like it spreads mainly by droplets, e.g., saliva, so that would be all over their feet. I guess if you knew the disinfectant was effective against Covid. But if it’s that strong, do really want to be licking it off feet? IDK. I really had intended to try a party, but now I just don’t know…not ready, yet.

Yeah, it's NOT worth the risk. I also had 3 shots. However, it isn't 100% effective and not worth the risk. I am surprised no one took my offer of offering my foot girl. Is no one interested? She's in the Bay Area. It's better to find a local girl and a next door neighbor type than going to a foot party.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@AceCorr, I definitely would have but I’m clear across the country
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetalitarian
Board Regular
Member # 52853

Haha, same here if I lived in the Bay area. I could definitely use some new contacts.
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, no, that's a disaster waiting to happen. I interact with models one-on-one, order things like socks and verify COVID protocols are safe (vaxxed, socially distance, wears masks, etc.).

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links