Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone spoken to Lucky Andre From A.N.A Lately?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone spoken to Lucky Andre From A.N.A Lately?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just messaged him here but have not seen him anywhere online for years.Looking for an old FJ video of his i had but lost.I uploaded it to Footfetishtube but it were lost it there when the site shut down and have not come across it since.Were one of if not my fav FJ vid so would like to have it again.All Andre told me were that the woman who gave him the FJ in that videos name were Bianca you can tell he really enjoyed it moaning and groaning loudly until he cum.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to tell you this but he passed away in 2014.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/andre-mckinnon-obituary?pid=179177930

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Ana? I haven't heard anything about her and her feet were soooooooo gorgeous!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They broke up a year, maybe two before he died. Since she never branched out on her own her involvement with feet began and ended with him.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
How about Ana? I haven't heard anything about her and her feet were soooooooo gorgeous!

Is this the same Ana by chance?
https://www.instagram.com/_feet_wonders/

She looks like she may go wayyy back.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
They broke up a year, maybe two before he died. Since she never branched out on her own her involvement with feet began and ended with him.

Dang thats crazy 🤯 how did yall receive the news i had no idea.Are you referring to Bianca i remember he posted a list of models i think he worked with on The Mousepad forum where Bianca were shown not sure if its still up or removed its been years obviously.So i think she were a friend or a model hed worked with are you meaning she were his wife or are you meaning Ana were his wife or partner?.

Well now i know this unfortunate news i just have to hope i randomly come across it one day through them fj tube sites im surprised it had never been reuploaded to any other site that vid were awesome such a shame most fj vids now are boring same techniques everywhere you look.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by ExoticFemFeet:
quote:

Dang thats crazy 🤯 how did yall receive the news i had no idea.Are you referring to Bianca i remember he posted a list of models i think he worked with on The Mousepad forum where Bianca were shown not sure if its still up or removed its been years obviously.So i think she were a friend or a model hed worked with are you meaning she were his wife or are you meaning Ana were his wife or partner?.

Well now i know this unfortunate news i just have to hope i randomly come across it one day through them fj tube sites im surprised it had never been reuploaded to any other site that vid were awesome such a shame most fj vids now are boring same techniques everywhere you look.

I want to say news of his passing was posted here a while ago, like anywhere between 3-6 months after it happened. And I'm talking about Ana, the name A.N.A is supposed to be an acronym "Ana 'N Andre", he just kept the A.N.A. name after they split.

Remember in the beginning they were a team, even appearing on Howard Stern where Howard got to tickle Ana.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You need to empty your inbox. I tried to reply to your personal message, but I can't reply because your inbox is full.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

You need to empty your inbox. I tried to reply to your personal message, but I can't reply because your inbox is full.
Oops, try now. [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links