Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Church Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Church Feet!
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in high school, I used to go to this church where one of the congregation members (mom, married, her husband also went to the church) had these pair of feet TO-DIE for! I mean about 5'6 barefoot, curvy/busty, often wearing cork wedges with the bright nail polish AND anklet/toe rings. I've legit stared at her feet during service [Drool] [Drool]

Fast forward to now, I FOUND HER ON FB and yes I'm friends with her (but not her husband). she's one of those angels who is aging gracefully (in her 50s) and she still is as attractive. I'll see what I can find to share, while protecting the innocent. What other church stories are out there? Sharing is caring.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's easy to get horny AF looking at chick feet during church.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord moves in mysterious ways!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this thread touched on something that almost all foot fetishists encounter. Church has lots of women dressed in sexy heels and flats..etc. Polished toes exposed. And when they kneel in front of us..the shoes will pop off!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the circumstance/setting! so naughty yet tempting

would love to hear of any people with experiences where they may have gotten to cum to feet in a church while in session, perhaps in the back pews or something like that where the attendees and the unsuspecting feet were in front of the foot fetishist (and keeping their eyes forward as he pleasured himself discreetly in the sanctity of the shadows)!

Surely somebody has gotten away with this??!

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PantyhosePusher
Board Regular
Member # 53879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PantyhosePusher   Author's Homepage   Email PantyhosePusher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, this brings back such fond memories of going to church and seeing women in their pantyhosed feet (a fairly common occurrence in the 80's and 90's). I remember one Sunday in '87 one of the female ushers was standing by the door with her shoes off. She was wearing black pantyhose with these incredibly large reinforced toes. I had never seen reinforcements like that before. Boy, did that turn me on!!!

In the late 80's (still in my teens), while attending another church I noticed from a distance that one of the teen girls had kicked off her shoes; she was wearing these sexy coffee-brown pantyhose with reinforced toes. The church had an upstairs living quarters, so during service this girl, some other kids and I went upstairs to hang out for a bit. This girl and I started horsing around (she had her shoes on at this point). As we playfully wrestled on the carpet, the girl's feet ended up just a few inches from my face. I seized the opportunity and pulled off one of her shoes so I could get a close-up view of her RT nyloned foot. That was the first time I held a girl's nyloned foot in my hand and I discovered that I really liked it!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 17 I went to a Baptist church. Our church organist was a very attractive, married brunette, around 30 years old. She always wore heels, or slingbacks with nylons. During the warmer months, I was able to get a view of her perfect feet. She always had her toenails painted either red or burgundy. You could tell that she took really good care of her feet. They looked to be soft and smooth. The whole time I was in church, I would fantasize about her sexy feet pressed against my nose fresh out of her heels.

When she played the organ, she would change from heels into a special pair of flats with an elastic strap that keep the flats from slipping off her feet as she played the foot pedals. I went as far as to volunteer to help with the stage and sound equipment only so I may get a closer glimpse of her feet. I can't count the times I stayed after church so I could sneak up to the organ booth to hold one of her flats up to my nose to get the smell of her perfect feet. Even though they smelled fantastic, I knew her heels had to smell better, but I would probably never get the chance to find out

Then came one Sunday when a potluck luncheon was planned after the service. As everyone gathered downstairs to eat, I happen to look over, and there she sat with her husband eating. As I look down to see if I could see her feet, I noticed that she still had on her organ playing flats. My heart went into overdrive, because if she had on the flats, that meant she had left her heels up at the organ.

I wasted no time and bolted out of the fellowship hall so fast that I honestly think I went from the bottom step to the top landing without touching one step. As soon as I stepped into the organ booth, there they were, her blue pumps! Before I picked one up, I could tell they were well worn because I could the dark impression of her foot left in the inner soles. I made a quick look around to make sure no one could see me, then I picked up her pump and buried my nose deep inside. The smell was better than I expected, and better yet they were still moist on the inside from her sweaty feet.

I have no clue how much time went by, I kept inhaling her foot smell going from burying my nose from one pump into the other. Suddenly, I heard someone say, "What are you doing down there." When I looked up it was her! I tried to make up some line that I was checking on the organ's amplifier wires, but she didn't buy it. She asked me why I had her shoes in my hand to check the wires. I tried to continue to play it off by telling her I had to move them out of the way so I could craw to get to the wires. She gave me this seductive look and said while giggling, " and how does smelling my shoe help?" I pleaded that wasn't; what I was doing, I was moving them out of the way. She gave me a sexy smile, and said: " If you say so, maybe my eyes were playing a trick on me."

From that point on, I made sure I never went near the organ booth. But now it seemed she was looking at me more than before. In the past, I had to put the effort in to get a glimpse of her feet, now we are running into each other anytime we are at church. I just shrugged it off as me being paranoid from getting caught with her heels.

Our church bulletin posted milestones about its members, so when I turned 18, I was listed as having a birthday. I continued to volunteer as a stage and sound assistant. One Sunday before church, she came up to me and said she thought the wire to the amplifier was shorting out again and asked if I would check it before church. I told her I would and walked up into the organ booth. She had sat down on the bench to change into her flats as I began to crawl beside the organ, then she said " I think you passed where the short is, you need to come back." When I turned around to come back, she had put her nylon foot out so the minute I turned around it was right in my face. I told her I was sorry, I didn't expect her foot to be outstretched. She looked at me and said, "I know you didn't, that's why I put it out there. I wanted to see the look on your face when you ran into it." She then leaned down and whispered, "I know you were smelling my shoes, so I thought I'd let you smell the real thing."

My face must have turned red because she said she thought it was cute that I was blushing. She then whispered " is it only my feet you find attractive?" I tried to play it off, but she stopped me. She wanted to know if I would meet her at the mall after church so we could continue our talk in private. I must have looked at her with a puzzled look because she said, "Your secret is safe with me, I just want to learn more about it and us to get to know each other better. So I met her at the mall. We had our talk, I learned about how unhappy she was in her marriage, and she learned about my foot fetish. Afterward, we ended up in her car with me massaging her feet for over two hours and loving every minute of it. I was rock hard and she noticed it. She slowly started rubbing the head of my dick with her toes through my pants. Then she went to rubbing my entire shaft. She jokingly asked if that was really my dick, because it seemed big. I told her it was, that's when she asked if she could see it, so pulled it out. She said, "my god, that's a big penis." She asked if she could try to wrap her hand around it? I said "yes." She wrapped her hand around my dick, then she started stroking it with the of her hand. When she saw the precum leaking out the tip of my dick, she rubbed her hand in it and used it on my shaft as she stroked me. she told me to grab her heels and smell them as she stroked me. Then what started out as her giving me a handjob as I smell her heels, turned into a blowjob. She said she had never seen a penis as big and thick as mine and had to have it in her mouth. As I was getting ready to cum, she covered the head of my dick with her mouth and started sucking on it while she stroked me with her hand until I blew a huge load in her mouth which she swallowed every drop.

As she drove me to my car, I confessed to her that I have fantasized about her for years. She asked me what I fantasized about, so I told her it was her feet pressed against my face so I could smell them as we had sex. She asked if that was what I thought of when I masturbated, and I told her it was. She said it could never happen because if anyone found out it would humiliate her and her husband. I told her I would never say a word to anyone if we did. She went on to confess to me that her husband had no interest in sex, which was good because she had no attraction to him. She didn't know why she stayed in a marriage that made her so miserable, other than she had promised her mother that no what troubles they had, she would always stay in the marriage, and not divorce. We talked for another two hours. Then she looked over to me and said, "I haven't had sex in over 3 years, but you and I are going to because I have to find out what something that big feels like inside me. But if you ever mention what we did today, or may do in the future I will deny it." I promised her that I would never tell anyone because it would be a dream of mine coming true, plus I would never want to hurt her.

So we began to get together once or twice a week. Her husband traveled, so she'd pick me up, pull into their garage, once the door was closed we go upstairs and play for hours. She loved my foot fetish and would fulfill it by always getting her feet sweaty by wearing her heels all day, then allowing me to remove them. She would bury them in my face as we had sex. She loved to wrap her feet around my dick as I licked her clit, and would curl her toes around it as she was cumming.

Our meetings continued while I was in college, and into my adulthood. When I was married she and I would talk, but I was always faithful to my wife, and she respected that. A few times she would call me and want to talk while she masturbated. She has remained married to the same man the entire time.

I'm divorced now and 56 years old. She's almost 70, and still attractive for her age. She plays the organ at church, and is married to the same prick. Her feet are still beautiful. She gets regular pedicures every couple of weeks just for me. She comes over to my house in hose and heels that she has worn all day, and after I remove her heels she will bury both sweaty feet in my face as I give her the best fucking she says she's ever had.

[ January 10, 2022, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: revolteef ]

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways!

Amen to THAT!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reyman020202
Member # 54023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reyman020202   Email Reyman020202   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i have experienced this for a very long time.
I am now 47 i blame my nylon foot fetish of ladies on this.

--------------------
Hhh

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@revolteef, great story!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links