Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New here - Anyone into female barefooting?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New here - Anyone into female barefooting?
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody, I have just been admitted to the forum (many thanks to the admins for that).
I am from Rovigo, a small town in Northeastern Italy.
Is there anybody here who shares my passion for female barefooting and dirty soles from walking barefoot outdoors?
I am a great fan of, and regular subscriber to, The Feetosopher's Barefoot Urban Girls paysite,
but I have also subscribed to City Feet for several years (before the beauty of the models slumped badly), and I also used to subscribe to Toes-In-Action (before Hal turned to unattractive, to me at least, hippy-punk girls).
I would be happy to get to know forum members with similar tastes to mine. Cheers from Italy.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I am, amico.. I am DEEPLY into that kind of stuff.. [Evil Grin]
Great to see you here.. welcome to WU's Foot Forum! [Wu]

I do not think that you will find many people with tastes similar to ours here..
but at least most people here applies the "live and let live" philosophy.. different from
another forum that we know too well.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I love seeing, and reading about, women who go barefooted all the time!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Yes, I love seeing, and reading about, women who go barefooted all the time!

Great to know, and nice to meet you, dougiezerts. You are also a member of City Feet Forum, aren't you? Which is your favourite paysite about barefooting? City Feet, Toes-In-Action or Barefoot Urban Girls?

--------------------

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Here I am, amico.. I am DEEPLY into that kind of stuff.. [Evil Grin]
Great to see you here.. welcome to WU's Foot Forum! [Wu]

I do not think that you will find many people with tastes similar to ours here..
but at least most people here applies the "live and let live" philosophy.. different from
another forum that we know too well.. [Wink]

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you! I saw that my post got very few reactions, but we seem to be at least three.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links