Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Classic Foot Fetish Shows..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic Foot Fetish Shows..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever thought about what might be or have been, early classic foot fetish shows?

Tonight, on Youtube, I found one I had not seen in a long time.

Some people may remember a woman who had a yoga show that started in the 1970s called

Lilas, Yoga and You.

I believe I found that show during my teenage years on PBS.

I dont know how old Ms Folan was then, or whether they used to show her very early shows.

The whole 30 minutes, was spent, with Ms Folan on the floor , in tights, doing yoga

Without getting into, explicit details, let's just say I had a lot of pleasure watching that show during puberty lol.

Tonight, on Youtube, I found what was probably one of Ms Folan's earliest shows. She had long dark hair tied up back.

In one or more of the poses I saw in the episode I watched tonight, Ms Folan had sole poses toward the camera, with her toes flexed back very hard, and the sole flexed very hard back.

Later on, Ms Folan had other shows, where her hair was shorter, but she used to do similar poses.

Sometime later, Fitness Expert Denise Austin had a show called "Fit and Lite" where she also did yoga poses barefoot.

After that, I'm not sure what year, I found some other videos on Youtube, with Denise Austin doing yoga with her adult daughter, Katie, where both of them were barefoot in different foot poses.

The first yoga show I ever remember seeing, however, was Lilas Folan.

What do other people remember about early foot fetish shows?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that show well! I was a kid when it was on. She's still around, but much older, of course.
Another great show was Maggie and the Beautiful Machine. She was a beauty with long black hair, and she was always barefooted. The show had some great views of her feet! There are episodes of it on Youtube.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info.

I had never heard of the show you mentioned, dougie

Will try to find it

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched way too much Springer hoping for feet/domme stuff when I was young.

Hell even bad movies/sitcoms etc.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links