Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soccer mom Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soccer mom Feet
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what happened to this beautiful woman!??
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years ago there was another thread on here asking the same question. Someone posted who said they knew them, that they wanted to retire. But I'm like you, I miss her videos.
I can only imagine her feet are just as sexy as they were back then.

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azarga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was her name Tammy - she has a great footboy video still up on some sites .

https://www.tnaflix.com/cum-videos/The-Yoga-Footjob/video1699837

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was the sexiest ever!!!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that video. She really needs to make a comeback. The account for the website is active on Twitter but doesn't post new pics.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links