Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New here.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New here.
Housewifesfeetforyou
Board Regular
Member # 53978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Housewifesfeetforyou   Email Housewifesfeetforyou   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody!!

I’m brand new in this so please be gentle. I don’t even know where to begin so I guess I just dive straight into it. Nothing turns me on more then a man getting off to my feet. I love watching it go all over and dripping down my toes. I literally get off watching. Is that weird? I wanna know what it is specifically that other men get turned on by feet. What they wanna see and do. Please don’t hold back and excite me.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Housewifesfeetforyou
Board Regular
Member # 53978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Housewifesfeetforyou   Email Housewifesfeetforyou   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://twitter.com/housewifesfeet1/status/1506344974798917633?s=21&t=tDGdbXek5AdkmodRfUOFfQ

Incase anybody wants to check out my Twitter. Tell me what you think. What should I add. What do you wanna see.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add some shots that can confirm that you are a female. Having done that, add some sole shots.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're the type of girl who's feet can clear out the room after a busy shift there are lots of guys here who that excites. Though there are just as many guys who prefer to have their feet plain.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Housewifesfeetforyou
Board Regular
Member # 53978

Wait… Is that really a thing. Yes I’m a woman silly. Hehe. I would love to add a couple new photos I’ve taken but someone needs to help me and tell me how to add a photo. I can’t figure it out.
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello and welcome. Where are you based?
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Housewifesfeetforyou
Board Regular
Member # 53978

I’m a southern girl. Belle who’s best described as being a firecracker mixed with southern charm. Not hard for me to walk bourbon street or put my toes in the sand on the coast.
Housewifesfeetforyou
Board Regular
Member # 53978

https://fans.ly/HousewifesFeetForYou Check out my free page

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links