Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help;Articles explaining submissives attraction to feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help;Articles explaining submissives attraction to feet
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys

Can anyone here post links that explain why we or submissive guys especially love female feet,why we are attracted to them,love to worship them and be beneath them/her.

For me my reasons are that i somewhat view a beautiful woman as a goddess and possibly consider it fantasizing of being submissive to her bowing down and worshipping her feet,the look,smell,taste whilst looking up to her putting her on a pedestal so-to-speak a superior being who i allow to dominate,control and have the power over me and the worship of her feet signifies this love,respect,adoration for her as a person and the feelings within that arise whilst either under her feet worshipping them or feeling her foot/feet rubbing me to exstacy feeling her energy above me as she looks down upon me is just something out of this world mind blowing.

Id like to find something similar in an article that explains this as id like to show someone hoping it will help her understand it more so if anyone knows of any articles that describes this please post links thank you

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I messaged you privately Inwould love to discuss this with you and do a deep dive I have wanted to know if this was answer to this question and why men with a foot fetish can become very submissive to sexy feet

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes wonder why I'm attracted to women's feet. I do also consider myself to be submissive to women. Is this prt of the reason? Maybe.
But consider this: When we massage a lady's feet, don't we become the dominate ones? A point to pender!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

But consider this: When we massage a lady's feet, don't we become the dominate ones? A point to pender!

Not when I massage my girlfriend's feet. She constantly gives me orders, such as, "Now do my arch," or "All the toes now, one by one, start with the pinky toe."

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that's a good point!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links