Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thoughts on Women blurring feet in selfies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thoughts on Women blurring feet in selfies
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think about women who think they're being clever by taking a selfie with their feet and blurring only the feet with a comment talking down to foot fetishists? I get they don't like the foot fetish community but why couldn't they just not have their feet in the shot or crop it? Why draw attention to it?

Most of the time, you can just go through their older posts and find pictures of them wearing sandals with their feet completely unblurred. Did they forget they already posted their feet before they started the whole "Own the foot people" crusade?

Just a pet peeve that's been bugging me but I roll my eyes every time I see another blurred feet post with "anti foot fetish" comments when scrolling through social media.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck 'em! Plenty of other chick feet out there to see.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People that misereable, that they would rather bait and offend people rather than live their lives, are sure to be gearing up for a fall.

Fuck em.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never found moronic girls attractive. And moronic girls have moronic followers. To hell with them all.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those dumbass chicks have no problem having the guys they like suck on their toes. However, I’m sensing that those girls were constantly approached by some creepy dudes asking for their feet pics.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get irked by the people who are trying to market their feet. But ultimately I understand that they're trying to make money in a rough economy. And at least they're putting their feet out there in some form for people to view.

What annoys me are the people who put little condescending tags in their photos like "no free feet" or "if you wanna see my feet, pay me bitch." But then when you offer to pay to see their feet, or ask if they have onlyfans or something, they say no they aren't selling feet pics.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Baseball Fan:
I get irked by the people who are trying to market their feet. But ultimately I understand that they're trying to make money in a rough economy. And at least they're putting their feet out there in some form for people to view.

What annoys me are the people who put little condescending tags in their photos like "no free feet" or "if you wanna see my feet, pay me bitch." But then when you offer to pay to see their feet, or ask if they have onlyfans or something, they say no they aren't selling feet pics.

I wouldn't pay for feet pics. There's plenty of free foot pics on the Internet. I would pay for an actual foot session though. That I admit I can't get for free.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I wouldn't pay for feet pics.

I never said you would. And that's not the point I was making.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links