Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Women's Feet in Public

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Complimenting Women's Feet in Public
SexyLexiWorship
Board Regular
Member # 52910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexyLexiWorship     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever complimented a woman on her feet or shoes in public? How did that turn out? What were their reactions like, positive or negative or ambivalent? I want to talk to women and compliment them but I am so ashamed and shy.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just once, I complimented a woman on her pedicure. I was ready to follow up with, "Where did you get it? I want to recommend that nail salon to my girlfriend."

But, alas, she just glared at me.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it all the time. I can't remember the last time I had a negative response I don't think ever. Some are just thrown off so they kind of drag out their words while their brain computes what's happening. Others say omg my pedicure is ugly/old and laugh. I was checking out this tall black girls toes at the gas station the other day and she was like "I got ugly feet" and I told her her middle toe was chipping but she was good and we laughed and I stood in line and she continued pursuing the store. It's pretty tame if you're cool and read their response. I've had long conversations born from complimenting some feet and even a little sole lick once outside a Walgreens. Hope you get a first hand account.

[ April 16, 2022, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Bigbbwfeet ]

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links