Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Would You Change About Your Favourite Foot Scene From A Movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Would You Change About Your Favourite Foot Scene From A Movie?
gAv1n
Board Regular
Member # 54058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gAv1n   Email gAv1n   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My all time favourite foot scene from a movie has to be the footjob under the glass dining table between Danny DeVito and Rika Hofmann from The War of the Roses. This is the scene that started my foot fetish, however there are some things I would change. For one, I wish we actually saw her shoe being removed and dropped to the floor. I would also show more of Danny pulling back her nylons at the toe seam before ripping them with his dinner knife. It would be nice to see more of Rika's reaction to what Danny does to her foot such as the massage and the gravy being rubbed between her toes. We also don't really see the footjob itself being performed so I would definitely show that and also how she gets her shoe back on, particularly if it's lying at Danny's side of the table.
This is still a truly phenomenal foot scene and Rika has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.
What does everyone else think of this scene and also what foot scene do you love that you would make changes to?

[ May 10, 2022, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: gAv1n ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally, I'd make these scenes longer. The most we can usually expect of them is just a few second!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my all time favorite foot scenes came from a TV movie, but it was a stocking scene. There was a CBS TV movie called "Not Just Another Affair " with Gil Gerard, and Victoria Principal from Dallas. It was made in 1982, but I did not see it on CBS until August 1985. I had it on VHS tape for many years, and in recent years watched it on Youtube.

Anyhow, the scene goes like this. Ms Principal plays a marine biologist, and Mr Gerard plays a lawyer who is on the opposing side she is on. Ms Principal goes to a professor's apartment to obtain information to help her court case. Ms Principal takes her shoes off, and is sitting on the professors couch in her stocking feet. The professor is showing her pictures supposedly to help her case. As the professor is showing Ms Principal's character the pictures, he keeps staring at her stocking feet. Ms Principal finally says to the professor "Is something wrong?" The professor then gets a little too forward, and makes advances on Ms Principal's character. When she resists the advances, the professor says. "You come up to a man's apartment, take off your shoes, what do you expect me to think?" (Implying that Ms Principal's character was leading the professor who was making advances on by taking off her shoes) Ms Principal then says something like. "I'm a 30 year old PHD with very sore feet" The professor then asks if he can massage Ms Principal;'s character's feet, and she looks at the professor like he is crazy, and says "No! It was not a barefoot or very sexual scene, but the whole way it plays out with a guy staring at a pretty woman's feet and making advances to her just from being attracted to her feet, was very,, hot to me. The only thing I would change is to let the professor give Ms Principal's character a brief massage, even in her stocking feet, but I know that was not the point of the scene lol It also could not be too.. sexual since it was a TV movie

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite foot scene in a movie is where the actress Capucine is tickled on her stockinged foot in "North to Alaska." I would change it by having her barefooted instead. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gAv1n
Board Regular
Member # 54058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gAv1n   Email gAv1n   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a shame that these scenes are usually so short but they do leave such a lasting impression.

I had a look at that principal scene on YouTube. Sometimes it's something so simple like staring at her feet that can really enhance a scene like that.

I also had a look at the North to Alaska scene. Personally I prefer her wearing stockings but would loved to have seen her barefoot.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links