Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Reporter Jillian Mele

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reporter Jillian Mele
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reporter Jillian Mele, who currently works for WPVI TV, the ABC owned station in Philadelphia, has a lot of foot pictures posted on wikifeet.com.

In one picture, she is standing on tip toes on one foot, painting a wall.

In another picture, she posted what looked like a picture of herself in sandals almost, taunting or teasing foot fetish people, saying, "Here you go you crazy foot fetish people" and then she says,. (Joking)

Ms Mele is mega hot.

I used to live in Lancaster PA, and when I was down there, I got into watching anchor Jim Gardner. He will be retiring from WPVI this year after nearly 50 years. Ms Mele just joined WPVI this year I believe, and is sometimes a reporter on the 6 pm news that Gardner anchors.

I would just love to worship Ms Mele's feet, shoot a load on her feet, or give her feet the tickle torture.

Such a foot tease

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just looked at them; loved the shot of her painting!
Has she ever been barefooted on the air?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I've seen.

She's a reporter, so any shots of her are usually closeups, where one cannot even see if she is wearing sandals. She is almost always out in the field reporting, so its not like she stands in the studio or sits at the news desk.

Ms Mele is gorgeous.

Thanks for the reply.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links