Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to find foot models?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to find foot models?
wumbo
Member # 54145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wumbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an avid photographer and would like to do a foot photoshoot with a model. The only thing is, I don't really know where to find one. How does one find a foot model to take photos of?

I have a background in art with a BFA, and would like to take my own photos so that I have something of my own to work from, instead of relying on photos on the internet that other people have taken.

A few years ago on vacation, I mustered the courage to ask some girls on the beach if I could photograph their feet for a project and I was met with some success. In retrospect, I probably could have gotten into trouble if they felt I was harassing or disturbing them. I'd like to do a legit photoshoot and spend some time getting some good pictures and of course I'd be willing to pay my model. Craigslist feels a little shady and I don't want to post it on Facebook. I don't really want friends and family to know I'm doing this if they'd come across a call for models online. I thought about maybe posting on a local Subreddit, but if anyone has suggestions I'd appreciate it. I'll be sure to share some photos here if I'm successful!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a site to look for professional models:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/

Disclaimer: I have no connection with that site nor with its owners. I have a friend who is an actress/model who uses that site.

When browsing through their listings, look for "Parts Modeling" under Genres. Anybody who lists that under her genres won't be upset to hear that you want to take foot photos.

[ July 19, 2022, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Jota Milagros ]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It helps to have a portfolio of work before posting a casting call for models on Model Mayhem or One Model Place. You can browse for models, but it is recommended you post a casting call, and let models reply to you instead of spamming their inboxes.

Don't know where you live. But if you live in a larger city, you can try approaching girls in public, seeing if they would be interested in modeling their feet, and then giving them a professionally-made business card. If possible, get some contact info from them, such as their social media page. Why? Because sadly, once that card goes into their purse or pocket, it may never see the light of day again.

Contact them no more than twice. If they do not respond, or give excuses, leave them be.

There is one other way, but that involves using a gimmick to trick girls into letting you take pictures of their feet. This can work, but you must be careful not to misuse or overuse it.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonia
Board Regular
Member # 54207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antonia   Email Antonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The directions and heed all advice from the Mods. No exceptions.
KFC Near Me

Do not resurrect an excess amout of old post. Doing so does nothing but push down the ne

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taylorgodiva28
Member # 54636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taylorgodiva28   Email taylorgodiva28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can absolutely find professional models at https://www.modelmayhem.com Geometry Dash Scratch
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links