Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beware of Scammer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beware of Scammer
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photo1
Photo2

I got an email from a Николай Румянцев asking for a 1 minute video of me sniffing my sandals while laying on my tummy with my feet up. I sent photos of my sandals so he can pick which ones he'd like me to wear. He chose a pair and I filmed it the next day. He refused to send payment unless I sent him the video first. He said "I need to trust people". I sent him a screen shot of the video I made and he still wouldn't send payment. To top it all off he called me ugly because I wouldn't let him scam me.

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but if getting an email from "Николай Румянцев" wasn't already a HUGE red flag and then you went on and still did all that, then sent the video before payment, I don't know what to tell you but you kinda asked to be scammed at that point.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebel67:
I'm sorry but if getting an email from "Николай Румянцев" wasn't already a HUGE red flag and then you went on and still did all that, then sent the video before payment, I don't know what to tell you but you kinda asked to be scammed at that point.

That in quotations is just the person's name. "Nikolai Rumyantsev".

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never film ANY content without payment. That's foot model 101. ALWAYS get payment before ANY preview or finished product. however you can try to sell the video you shot via Instagram etc. Add my Instagram page, @secretsoles360, I'll shout you out and help try to sell it for you. I have over 4000 followers, so ya never know! 🤷‍♂️
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebel67: Николай Румянцев was his name. And I didn't send the video, just a screen shot.
I've been doing this for 11 years. I AWALYS take payment first. But I figured quickly recording a one minute video wasn't a big deal to call his bluff.

He continued to send me emails from other accounts because I kept blocking him. He had a total of 5 different emails.
He kept asking for me to send more screenshots, but I know it was just to get free content.

seattlesoleman: Thank you, like I mentioned above, I always take payment first. Just wanted to see how far he would take the scam. It's only a 2 minute video and really isn't worth selling. Thinking about just throwing it up on my patreon. But thank you for the offer =)

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxSmiley:
Rebel67: Николай Румянцев was his name. And I didn't send the video, just a screen shot.
I've been doing this for 11 years. I AWALYS take payment first. But I figured quickly recording a one minute video wasn't a big deal to call his bluff.

He continued to send me emails from other accounts because I kept blocking him. He had a total of 5 different emails.
He kept asking for me to send more screenshots, but I know it was just to get free content.

seattlesoleman: Thank you, like I mentioned above, I always take payment first. Just wanted to see how far he would take the scam. It's only a 2 minute video and really isn't worth selling. Thinking about just throwing it up on my patreon. But thank you for the offer =)

What a douchebag. At least it wasn't for much but I guess what's more valuable is now you know how to handle these situations. Hopefully this is the first and last time you get scammed. Wish you good luck with your modeling
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebel67:
quote:
Originally posted by xxSmiley:

What a douchebag. At least it wasn't for much but I guess what's more valuable is now you know how to handle these situations. Hopefully this is the first and last time you get scammed. Wish you good luck with your modeling
However, she didn't get scammed.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonia
Board Regular
Member # 54207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antonia   Email Antonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I filmed it the next day exxon near me He refused to send payment unless I sent him the video first. He said "I need to trust people". I sent him a screen shot of the video.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links