Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you remember the first foot fetish website that you visited? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you remember the first foot fetish website that you visited?
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Not sure if it was the first I visited, but the first I subscribed to was Cucciolopage.

Cucciolo is a legend (I hope that he is still alive)! He is from Italy, just like me, amico! [Wink]
Sono d’ accordo! I wasn’t learning Italian, then, but wasn’t he speaking French in his videos? His videos took my foot fetish to a new level! For sure.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Not sure if it was the first I visited, but the first I subscribed to was Cucciolopage.

Cucciolo is a legend (I hope that he is still alive)! He is from Italy, just like me, amico! [Wink]
Sono d’’accordo! But I thought he was speaking French in his videos. But I am only now learning Italian!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One that I believe was called Billy B's Barefoot Celebrities. As the name suggests, it had photos of barefooted female celebrities.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenshin4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 48274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenshin4Ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a lot of the sites mentioned here from back in the day. I remember a site called FootNotes. It wasn't the last one I visited, but it's one I can remember from long ago.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Below the Ankle
Janet Mason's foot site
Stocking Obsession
JB Video

[ October 15, 2022, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greatfeet.com

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't. I think I typed in girlsfeet.com. I'm not sure if google even existed then, or I wasn't using it. I remember finding Wu's early on. This was late 90s. I was a teen with no credit card so I had to browse for free content. I would go through regular galleries and look for feet shots.
No high speed interent either. Had to wait for the image to load, lol.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not totally sure but it was probably FM Concepts. Man, I really loved that site.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'm not totally sure but it was probably FM Concepts. Man, I really loved that site.

I totally agree, Adam! [Thumbs Up] I remember that they also had some stuff with dirty-soled girls, which was pretty risky for the period.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefeetseeker
Board Regular
Member # 53963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeetseeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A French site about female barefooting that is not online anymore. It was called PostModernFemmes. It was in the early 2000s.

--------------------
Italian barefoot beauties rule!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefeetseeker:
A French site about female barefooting that is not online anymore. It was called PostModernFemmes. It was in the early 2000s.

That was a cool site indeed, amico! [Thumbs Up]
Arnaud Ferrand's pictures provided great inspiration for my own photographic projects in the early 2000s.
It's a pity that Arnaud's sites (Post Modern Femmes and its evolution, Barefoot Forever) are now history. And he sadly disappeared from the scene.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prettypinktoes.com was my first in 2001 when I was in 6th grade. It's long been gone but I use the way back machine sometimes to go back and look at some pics
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links