Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite foot fetish move?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your favorite foot fetish move?
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your favorite move when indulging in feet? Mine is the heel to toe sole lick.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finding a woman who's worked a long shift and gets off work and takes off her shoes, preferably having not worn socks. Then she crimps her toes tightly over my nose so I can inhale the scent while sticking my tongue out in a fast sexual motion like I am lickin a different private part that females fantasize about, however it ends up being the sole of her foot beneath her toes and she gets to feel it while wondering how good I am at doing the same thing on other parts of her body (hackackackackaaaa).

this mental fascination of hers shows up in her facial expressions and onlookers can see that she immensely enjoys my "foot fetish moves" and/or techniques! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links