Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Man Who Was Put On Earth To Serve Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Man Who Was Put On Earth To Serve Women
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that many foot fetishists aren't into BDSM. I also know that foot fetish people can be dominant. However, there seemed a kind of natural link to the kink (rhyme intended) of FemDom. I wrote "The Man Who Was Put On Earth To Serve Women" under my pen name, Rachel Heath. It was inspired by a man who told me, "I was put on earth to serve women."
I put a lot of spanking and dildo play in it but also a lot of foot worship. "Fella" is very much a foot worshipper. Does this sound like the sort of thing foot fetishists would enjoy reading?

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider myself to be submissive. In fact, my girlfriend once told me that I'm attracted to strong dominent women, and I agree with her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I have a thing for sub guys. I just really like them. I also tend to link foot worship & FemDom as you can tell fr/my novella. My hero, "fella," often ends up kissing a woman's feet.
I kind of do this on my YouTube channel as well as my OnlyFans channel. There is an obvious sense in which foot worship and being dominated go together like a horse and carriage. Except that's no longer the best metaphor and hasn't been one for quite a long time!

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links