Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Post On Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Post On Facebook
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to make clear that this post is NOT meant in any way to be about politics, but instead about a foot fetish.

There is a section of Facebook called "Americans against the Republican Party"

The post talked about Majore Taylor Greene and her "Torrid affairs"

Then it mentioned something about her husband.

Finally there was a line that said.

"HE" (I guess Ms Greene's husband) certainly does not have a foot fetish, does he?"

Try to find this link.

On wikifeet.com , Ms Greene's feet are rated as "Average" and they are certainly not my type of feet, forgetting the fact that I dont agree with her political views.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd actually love to lick and smell her feet!

Another politician who's feet I like to imagine licking and smelling is AOC. However, I notice that she (AOC) never replies to my tweet responses where I subtly suggest that she receive a foot massage from me after I posit what a long day she must've had on her feet dealing with whiney republicans!! -- never seems to work [Cry]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As whiney as AOC is though herself, those feet might make for a sweet treat (if you can gag her first). Same with Boebert from Colorado or Noehm from South Dakota.

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...... or Whitmer from Michigan. [Drool]

P.S. Can't stand MTG or Boebert, but would looooove to see their feet!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjoyboy, please just go to wikifeet.com, and all the people whose feet you mentioned are pictured there. They have virtually every famous female woman;s feet there from actresses, to singers, politicians, etc
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanks5155
Board Regular
Member # 5729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanks5155   Email yanks5155   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve always wanted to smell AOC’s feet. She’s in heels and flats all day so you know they must smell amazing!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara Palin has cute little feet, too! Not into her politics but I could live with it if I could have her feet on my face.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yanks5155:
AOC’s feet. She’s in heels and flats all day so you know they must smell amazing!

omfg yes!

i'd love to be stuck in an elevator with her for hours... just me, her, and her stinky feet!

can only imagine the stuck up facial expressions she might eventually give after seeing my eyes wander toward her shoes every so often. it'd be the same kind of sneers she probably has when thinking of all the old male creeps who dominate our current political establishment

this would be an absolutely bonerific experience for anyone who enjoys realism with their foot fetish fantasies! [Eek!] [Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanks5155
Board Regular
Member # 5729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanks5155   Email yanks5155   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine if AOC did a video where she’s complaining about her feet being stuck in heels all day long but refuses to let the guy smell them so he pulls out a Chloro rag and knocks her out while she isn’t looking then slides off those smelly heels and breathes in those beautiful stinky feet. Damn I might cum just writing this story.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen AOC’s shoes that she worn down to the soles? I bet those smell so bad!
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links