Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like feet rubbing or clapping together? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like feet rubbing or clapping together?
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to rub and clap my feet together. Is anyone else into this?

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I do like to see women do that.
Oh, and Merry Christmas!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find a BUNCH of those vids here:

https://onlyfans.com/u146652938

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

I'm glad to see someone likes watching women clap their feet!

--------------------
Denise Noe

bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bkk123   Email bkk123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lack of communication and touch became more acute. In an effort to keep themselves busy with something, netizens began to include adult films more often. And in order to prevent their viewing from becoming a routine, people began to discover new genres of this art form.
Femdom is a type of content where the dominant role of a woman over a man or another woman is clearly seen, mainly in a sexual context.
The studio will shoot a video according to your script.
https://lady2fight.com/
lady2fight@gmail.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! One of my favorite activities of a foot is seeing one foot slide on the sole of another.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

I used to do that on my YouTube channel but had to stop due to YT Community Standards complaints. One reason I started my OnlyFans was to be able to show my feet kind of pushing against each other as well as showing my feet clapping together. You can look up "Denise Noe My Schizotypal Disordered Life" on YT and my OF here
https://onlyfans.com/u146652938

--------------------
Denise Noe

seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are we entertaining what amounts to an onlyfans advertisement here? Go try that somewhere else. There's so much free foot content on the net, we don't need to be marketed to here.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bkk123   Email bkk123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trash movies rated 21+
Videos where the dominant role of a woman over a man or another woman is clearly traced, mainly in a sexual context.
High quality, inexpensive.
The studio can shoot a video according to your script.
lady2fight@gmail.com
https://lady2fight.com/product/the-rise-of-lora-part-2/

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Friday evening is the end of the working week. My husband and I are walking along a busy Moscow street. I think for half a minute; Then I decide it's time to have some fun. I reach out to my husband’s ear and whisper: “Honey, a whip is waiting for you at home.”
He doesn't react at all. I look at him with wide eyes. No effect. Then I say out loud:
- If the husband continues to be silent with a stone expression on his face, he will receive a rod on his thick buttocks.
"You're an idiot," he says his standard phrase.
“Yeah…” I agree nonchalantly, “and for my husband it’s worth buying a controlled chastity belt, now it would come in handy.”
- How is it managed? Husband revives.
“Well, you know, dogs have electric collars. If the animal is torn off the leash, behaves badly, then you send a small electric shock from the remote control and ... the dog becomes like silk. The male chastity belt also comes with electrical stimulation, for example, for forced orgasm. Or for punishment.
- You ouch!
- So, it's decided: I'll buy you a chastity belt with electrodes. In the sex shop they call it "Bipolar Harness".
He shakes his head and says no.
When we come home, I fulfill all his desires: lying on my back, on my stomach ... then I get on all fours. I see him and myself in the mirror opposite the bed. Surely he, too, admires our naked bodies. After the battles, we lie side by side on different edges of the sofa. Hot. I've been waiting a hundred years for him to come to his senses. Then I say that I will flog him with a whip until he agrees to a chastity belt with electrodes.
He is silent for an eternity.
— Do you have anything to say other than “please don’t whip me again”? Your punishment will continue as long as your penis is erect - when I'm angry, I instinctively switch to English.
He shakes his head; says I'm stupid as a stump; then says yes.
Femdom elements are used as plot fragments in our cinema. We will shoot a video according to your scenario.
lady2fight@gmail.com

Loyal Member
Member # 54353

seattlesoleman: If you want free foot content, check out Denise Noe My Schizotypal Disordered Life on YouTube!!!! It costs 0 and I put a lot about my feet up there.

I also have an Instagram -- free!

--------------------
Denise Noe

bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

EDUCATIONAL READING
I am only familiar with the eastern shore of Lake Victoria. It is sometimes sandy, sometimes stony, sometimes overgrown with grass and flowers. In the water you can find whole herds of hippos. Nearby are flamingos, storks, pelicans… And how great was it to see wild elephants with huge tusks in the orange rays of the rising sun?! When bathing, they took water into their trunks and poured water over themselves or entered the lake up to their necks. Sometimes they completely submerge, sticking the end of their trunk out of the water, like a periscope on a submarine. I will never forget these pictures.
Femdom elements are used as plot fragments in our cinema. We will shoot a video according to your scenario.
lady2fight@gmail.com

bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

About us
All the clips presented on this site are fantasies. Our site is entertainment online project, all the actions played by the actors. Any of our products is
not a call to the action and all of them were created entirely for entertainment purposes. Our productions contain NO NUDITY and NO SEXUAL CONTENT. All of our performers are 18 years of age or older.
Elements of Maildom, femdom are used as fragments of the plot in our cinema. We will shoot a video according to your scenario.
lady2fight@gmail.com

Loyal Member
Member # 54353

I've got foot material up on my YouTube, Instagram, and OnlyFans.

--------------------
Denise Noe

bkk123
Board Regular
Member # 54339

Karina and Ashley are having a back and forth over the top knockout fight.
Both girls have glass jaws. Ashley gives Karina one punch and she is knocked out like a cartoon, her eyes crossing heavily, goofy grin. She faints flat on her back with a silly grin and her tongue hanging out to one side with feet twitching slightly. Time spent on Karina's soles while knocked out, then afterwards Ashley picks up Karinasfeet and massages them. After a bit Karina wakes up and the same type of scenario happens.
https://lady2fight.com/product/over-the-top-knockout-fight/
Our website is an entertaining online project, all the actions of which are played out by actors. None of our products
are a call to action, and all of them were created solely for entertainment purposes.
We shoot videos to order according to your scenario.
lady2fight@gmail.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links