Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female News Caster/ Weather Girl Feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female News Caster/ Weather Girl Feet?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any forum members have a specific Fetish for news caster or weather girl feet?

I used to live in Lancaster, PA. While I lived there, I used to watch a station from Philadelphia WPVI the ABC station from Philadelphia.

They have two reporters, Katherine Scott, and Karen Rogers. Ms Scott is a very tall woman with long blond hair, and Ms Rogers is medium height, with medium length blond hair. Their pictures can be found on the WPVI website, as well as on Facebook

Anyhow, today I noticed a picture of both of them jointly together on Facebook. They were not exactly wearing "sandals" but they were wearing shoes that were open toe enough so that I could see their beautiful red polished toenails. I'm sure I must have seen at least one or both of their feet on Facebook in the past, but this picture of them jointly with their red polished toenails showing is great!

I believe that said picture is either on the Facebook page of Karen Rogers WPVI, Katherine Scott WPVI, or both.

Also, to the other topic, do any people have specific turn Ons from news girl or weather girl's feet?

Those have always been one of my favorites

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a weather girl who was known for going on the air barefooted. Don't remember her name right now, but the footage is on YouTube.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ten years ago, I noticed a newscaster for Fox News named Anna Kooiman doing a story about surfing barefoot on a surfboard (at the studio, not at the beach). She had very nice feet.

A few years later she married a man from Australia and became a newscaster for a TV network there.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links