Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » News Reporter Feet..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: News Reporter Feet..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone wants to see many foot pictures of a news reporter

Check out the Facebook page of Trish Hartman, a reporter for WPVI TV in Philadelphia.

She is basically the New Jersey reporter for the station, but I think she does other reports as well.

Ms Hartman has literally probably dozens of pictures on her Facebook page of herself either barefoot, in sandals, or flip flops.

I'm sure that other women have this.

However this was a great source to find

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! Has she ever been barefooted on the air?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I've ever seen on the air.

Ms Hartman is a field reporter for WPVI.

WPVI's weather woman for many years, Cecily Tynan, often wears Sandals on the air, so sometimes in the summer Ms Tynan's feet are visible walking back and forth in the studio as she is giving the weather

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links