Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What little extra about feet drives you crazy? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What little extra about feet drives you crazy?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, Wrinkly soles, especially soles that are very wrinkly.

Also, when the toes have a fresh coat of red polish on them, especially burgundy, or medium to dark red

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoes. Although they're not a favorite I love the sight of closed toe heels, flats, or flat mules. It drives me wild watching women dangle, or shoeplay with them. I was in a checkout line recently and an attractive woman with flat mules was ahead of me. She slid her right foot out and rested it on her curled toes. Then she crossed
and rested it on the top of her left foot with the arch in full view. I like it when they do it in sandals or open toe slippers too but I guess the mystery of seeing the foot comes out adds to it. It makes me think as a possiblity that it's a mating invitation when a woman does that. She knows that you're behind her and slides her foot out as taking off shoes to get in bed. Lol I don't know, probably not.

But nothing like getting feet and sliding the socks off and sniffing and feeling the softness of them.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ankle bracelets...they make feet 10x sexier and always always catch my eye!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell, the length of the toes, the softness of the soles.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian4Fun
Board Regular
Member # 54922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian4Fun   Email Brian4Fun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or course smooth, healthy feet, but what really does it for me are moist, stinky feet!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are all great contributions. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links