Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I've gone independent & it's GREAT!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've gone independent & it's GREAT!!
Foot of the Bed Studios
Board Regular
Member # 54452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios   Email Foot of the Bed Studios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

It's been a while.

Wanted to share that I have been running Foot of the Bed independently for 6 months now and I'm loving it!

I've shot with 6 gorgeous new models who I continue to work with and 4 new models I'll be shooing with here soon.

Still needing all the support from my foot fetish journeymen and would love to share my feet conquests!

Email me at footofthebed22@gmail.com and I'll be happy to deliver you some amazing content!

--------------------
Tyler Lewis

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, again! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot of the Bed Studios
Board Regular
Member # 54452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios   Email Foot of the Bed Studios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why thank ya, sir!!

--------------------
Tyler Lewis

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot of the Bed Studios:
Why thank ya, sir!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links