Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trying For Foot People

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying For Foot People
Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a social media presence: YouTube channel, Instagram, and OnlyFans. I want more of a foot following as I enjoy posting pics and vids of my feet.
Will some of you follow/subscribe?

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denise,

You might have to post more pictures of your feet to get people interested. How is your foot now? Has it healed?

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Email Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My right foot has pretty much healed from the injury back in August. I've actually tried to post pics here and had no success. If you want to find out what my feet look like before putting down a mere $5, Instagram and YouTube are both free.

--------------------
Denise Noe

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

How DO I get more foot fetish people?

--------------------
Denise Noe

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ace is right, post some pictures on this forum.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Big-Titted and Pretty Footed Denise:
How DO I get more foot fetish people?

Hi Denise, do you need more followers? Do you get commission on each follower on OnlyFans? I think you need to post some pics and not sound desperate. Please understand many of us foot guys have been scammed by foot models in the past. Whether it is smelly socks, custom pics/videos, memberships to sites there are soooooo many scams. People are tight on money these days.

There's this girl I met on Craigslist and I always do business with her and pay her. Why? We actually get together and I do foot gigs in person and I pay her per session. If you just need a way to make more money, you might have to consider doing in person foot sessions with foot guys in private. That might help you.

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

I don't get commission on Instagram or YouTube but I get a small commission on OnlyFans.
I've tried to put pics up here but been unusable to do so.
I don't scam anyone. In fact, I've been targeted for scams a MULTITUDE of times. You wouldn't believe the number of con artists who have tried to rip me off.
I have never ripped anyone off -- ever.
A foot audience is important to me because -- I know this is very peculiar -- I don't have a thing about feet generally but have a thing about MY OWN feet.

--------------------
Denise Noe

Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Do you like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3leQCkxP6KU

--------------------
Denise Noe

Loyal Member
Member # 54353

Or this?
https://onlyfans.com/u146652938

--------------------
Denise Noe

wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3leQCkxP6KU

Your feet are very pretty, and I like the way you move them. What size shoe do you wear?
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 54353

8 1/2 B.

--------------------
Denise Noe

wistasse
Board Regular
Member # 32729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wistasse   Email wistasse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
8 1/2 B.

Thanks!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links