Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » No updates on some foot websites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: No updates on some foot websites
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

How many of you actually joined a membership on one of Wu's site? I was just browsing the previews of "Elite Southern Feet" and I found there have been NO UPDATES for over one year! Why would anyone want to keep paying if there are no updates?

Furthermore, I have heard when you join any of these sites the quality of the pictures and videos are all LOW quality like VHS low quality! Is this all a scam? On top of that, I have seen foot model advertise their smelly socks over 5 years old? What good would that be then?

Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Norcalfeet.com..maybe some of the other BHE sites.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18349 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. I just checked out Coed Feet. They haven't had any updates since 2017! Crazy! Are the producers just trying to relax and have people buy their archived photos and videos?
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Cool. I just checked out Coed Feet. They haven't had any updates since 2017! Crazy! Are the producers just trying to relax and have people buy their archived photos and videos?

Could be just letting the sites settle down and die away on the vine. To most producers now, it's not worth the effort in keeping it going due to social issues, new laws, taxes, and this toxic culture of OnlyFans that took over.

It's also getting harder and harder to find good, young models (18-25) from this new Generation of women who are willing to leave the comfort of their homes to put in the work and actually be models anymore as well since they can find simps who, without question, will drain their bank accounts for a single photo of someone's feet. Of course, if that is even the ACTUAL female posting that the money is going to and not a guy running multiple catfish accounts on social media pretending to be them (long answer).

(Short Answer)--Most of us early website producers have been doing this 2-3 decades already and are in our mid-late 40's or more and are just done with it, life moves on. I'll still do it as long as possible til the Gov't makes it impossible (maybe).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18349 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to speak too broadly here because a bunch of BHE sites are being updated with modern content. Some have gone dormant for a year and then re-risen with quality content for years afterward.

But: BHE is an older web network, lots of its sites started a long time ago, and I'm not exactly sure if there's any real reason to take them down if there are still renewing customers.

Coed Feet had some great content for the time in which it was started. Far better than many of its contemporaries, who sometimes charged more. There's quite a large library on that site, and it lets you download everything. If the lack of updates is a dealbreaker, you can just choose to cancel your subscription going forward. But I don't think it's scammy for the legacy library content to be up for consumption for whoever wants it. (A lot of OnlyFans producers are like that too, you know)

I don't think the CoedFeet photographer is trying to "relax". I think he's just out of the game. His model group dwindled a lot in the later years. The site's name says it all - they're all coeds, which means few if any of them stick around post-graduation, so it's a constant grind of getting new talent. And dealing with personalities, logistical issues, and spiraling legal documentation. OF takes care of all of that for you as long as you upload your driver's license. (And if you are a model for yourself, you only have yourself to blame if you fail to create regular content instead of no-showing a scheduled shoot for someone else)

Anyone who does have one of these older BHE sites with a big backlog of non-720p video content, you may want to put some sort of disclaimer up. I know there's still a decent amount of demand for 480px videos, because Clips4Sale is still pushing blurry stuff from 20 years ago that they want $1/min for... but the expectations for photo/video quality have risen lately. I feel like customers should be able to tell regardless, but it's an extra measure.

I really don't want the big BHE sites to go down, but it feels like it truly is just a matter of time before they're mostly/all lost due to some human-scale issue like the network simply being retired with its principals.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
I really don't want the big BHE sites to go down, but it feels like it truly is just a matter of time before they're mostly/all lost due to some human-scale issue like the network simply being retired with its principals.
I think as long as Phil makes some beer money (or enough dough to pay the electric bill on the server room) he's going to keep it running and probably pass it on should he God forbid pass away someday. The grind is real these days though, you are correct. I wouldn't want that 1099 some of these OF girls making big $$ are getting at the end of the year.

From the numbers I have discussed, NCF is the top earner and with the split should keep the lights on for a bit at the Grand Teton Hotel. I think people searching these sites can see and understand that the video and photo quality was crap 15 years ago compared to now. I've upgraded cameras and video equipment several times over the years to keep it fresh just for this reason.

On a Side Note: Damn, been a member of this site for 21 years now. Girls I am shooting now were in diapers when I first started doing this. Ok fuck, I really feel old [Laugh]

[ March 03, 2024, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My NCF colleague and eiboodckim have brilliantly discussed the main trends and underlying reasons for the decline of old-style (BHE-hosted) foot paysites.
I am just adding a few random thoughts, focusing on my experience in a tiny niche, i.e., female barefooting & dirty feet fetish, where the limited number of potential subscribers worldwide further complicates the matter.
There are currently just two "old-style" paysites online in this niche: my own Barefoot Urban Girls and City Feet. Hal of Toes-In-Action, who made the history of this forum, quit nearly two years ago, for a combination of the reasons that were already mentioned. The few other producers who used to be active in this niche quit several years ago.
I am still updating the site, but definitely not with the frequency and enthusiasm of the pre-COVID era.
My health has seriously deteriorated after 2018, my father died one year ago, and now I have to take care of my house by myself. I'll turn 55 next July, and I have ALWAYS had to work a "standard" job (with lots of overtime and terrible stress, actually) to earn a living. Revenues from BUG have never come even close to an amount that would allow me to earn a decent living, not even in the best period (2014-2015) when the number of subscribers to the site was over three times the current one. I have always strived to improve the quality of the site's material, videos in particular, which went from 720x400p to 1080x600p to the current 1920x1080p. Before COVID I always tried to propose at least 2-3 new models per year. Finding new, attractive and RELIABLE models in my niche presents huge challenges. Walking barefoot for 4-5 hours on blazing hot blacktop, sharp gravel, and generally speaking in filthy and sometimes dangerous places, with people staring at you in contempt, is NOT an easy modelling job. With OnlyFans and the like, girls can show off their dirty soles while sitting comfortably at home, and they can probably earn more money than they would by posing for me.
But even if I were much younger, in top shape, with plenty of time on my hands, and with hordes of hot women knocking at my door to get their soles dirty in the city for a reasonable modelling fee.. I would not bother to invest energies, time and money into increasing the number of debuts on the site, switching back to weekly updates, and offering 4K video content. WHY?
Because experience has taught me that this would NOT have a significant impact on the revenues from the site. Most people willing to spend money on foot-related content now do that on OnlyFans, because they can get something that I could NEVER offer: direct interaction with the subject of their sexual desires (or possibly with a dude who is decent enough in pretending that he is the hot woman featured in the stuff that he sells [Big Grin] ).
So.. WHY BOTHER? I keep the site running with archive material (I have enough of that to keep the site alive for 3 or 4 years at least), I hold 1-2 shootings per year with models I am friends with just to sprinkle some fresh stuff (HD videos in particular) every once in a while, I pop up here once or twice a month to advertise my updates and to see what is going on with the old fellas.. and that's all, folks! [Cool]

[ March 03, 2024, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Feetosopher ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Feetosopher, I hope the health stuff is on the upswing for you. Otherwise that all sounds about correct.

OF definitely promises "direct interaction with the subject" but only occasionally delivers it! Innocently, many models don't have the time to talk to more than 4 guys at once, but they think they do, and then they don't. Many pro models are hiring agencies to run their accounts... you are never talking to the pro model, and the chats turn weird if you try to talk one-on-one like there's a real person on the other end. In some cases there are straight-up catfish posting stolen content from a model that retired or who never logged onto OF at all.

Maybe there was something gullible about thinking ALL the older modeling websites had to be legitimate and have basic ethics, but most of them were legitimate and simple, and it's more tiring to deal with OF and all the little red flags from creators. Undoubtedly the social factor is a welcome new feature, and I like it when creators are the main beneficiaries of my subscription contributions (and not a secret manager/webmaster somewhere who I've never seen). But I'm not sure the social factor, which only occasionally comes through (a lot of dead/retired OF accounts now too), is worth the need for guarded behavior against the many possible scams.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayushiest
Board Regular
Member # 54024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayushiest   Author's Homepage   Email ayushiest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone share feet forum website update. Thanks
Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, many thanks for caring about my health, first of all! [Smile] Sadly it is unlikely that it will improve in the future.. I can only hope that it will not deteriorate further too quickly.. [Cry]
Now, coming to OF: I made an experiment with a pre-set budget a couple of summers ago. I am not the guy who throws shit at stuff he does not even know. After a couple of days there, I quickly realized that it did not suit my tastes at all. Besides the insanely low value for money ratio (a single custom video could be priced on OF as high as 2-3 one-month subscriptions to old-style adult sites with kazillions of stuff), I soon discovered that the infamous "interaction" with the content creators was far from being exciting.. it was non-existent in most cases, including ones where I had tipped the lady to get her attention. I am not surprised at you reporting that many OF spaces have not been updated anymore.. the bubble had to bust, sooner or later. It will take some time for OF and similar platforms to become obsolete, but sooner or later some new IT format to enjoy erotic content will pop up and flourish.
My own Barefoot Urban Girls will probably be offline by then, but as long as my health allows for that, and as long as I have some stuff to feed into the site.. I will hold on.. [Cool] Take care, ciao from Italy! [Fingers Crossed]

quote:
Originally posted by eiboodckim:
Damn Feetosopher, I hope the health stuff is on the upswing for you. Otherwise that all sounds about correct.

OF definitely promises "direct interaction with the subject" but only occasionally delivers it! Innocently, many models don't have the time to talk to more than 4 guys at once, but they think they do, and then they don't. Many pro models are hiring agencies to run their accounts... you are never talking to the pro model, and the chats turn weird if you try to talk one-on-one like there's a real person on the other end. In some cases there are straight-up catfish posting stolen content from a model that retired or who never logged onto OF at all.

Maybe there was something gullible about thinking ALL the older modeling websites had to be legitimate and have basic ethics, but most of them were legitimate and simple, and it's more tiring to deal with OF and all the little red flags from creators. Undoubtedly the social factor is a welcome new feature, and I like it when creators are the main beneficiaries of my subscription contributions (and not a secret manager/webmaster somewhere who I've never seen). But I'm not sure the social factor, which only occasionally comes through (a lot of dead/retired OF accounts now too), is worth the need for guarded behavior against the many possible scams.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by eiboodckim:

[Cheers] Bingo 100%. I've seen podcasts with groups of Only Fans girls on there who didn't have phones in their hands accused of "being online" and chatting to OF customers live. They have "typers" doing their interactions, literally all of them. Guys, if you HAVE to Simp..at least donate your cash to the last few remaining paysite photographers to do the legwork. It's cheaper and like this guy says, you know you aren't getting catfished.

--------------------
 -

Foot of the Bed Studios
Board Regular
Member # 54452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios   Email Foot of the Bed Studios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found success in the independent game.

I used to have a C4S account but due to new ownership and restrictions, I've decided to go my own path.

It's difficult but once you find direction can be very rewarding. I've been selling vids through my email to customers I've obtained through word of mouth.

There has been NO shortage of models ranging from 21-35 years of age where I live (given I live in a party city).

I think the struggle has been finding a niche for some producers. I've noticed creating your own brand and style has helped.

--------------------
Tyler Lewis

Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links