Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Is it time for population control?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it time for population control?
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have enough humans on the planet? In China where the population is becoming a problem they offer incentives for having less children. In a purely logical sense, once a healthy population is reached, each couple should produce 2 offspring to keep the population equalized. We do all share the same planet, so is it fair that some who actually care about the state of our planet and take this into account in the number of offspring, are far outnumbered by some families having as many as 16 children? Do some simple math and see how few generations it would take if we all bred like rabbits, before we oversaturate the planet to the point where we bring back plagues and illness associated with overpopulation. Look at history. EVERY culture has grown to its limit and then wiped out. Like locusts eating and breeding until the food supply is gone and they all die off until the next cycle. All simple creatures (ants, yeast, mold, rats etc..) go through a ruthless population cycle of feast or famine. Are we really nothing more than that?

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what you say here Neo, but it's how the population control would be implemented is where I may or may not have a problem with it.

For example, where I work security, it's pretty common place to see a welfare mother with four or five kids in tow (usually all looking drastically different from one another because you know they all have different daddy's), with another one in the oven. This "breeder" has no clue as to how she's going to support these kids, nor does she have to worry over it. She'll merely sign up for yet another welfare program or government aid plan, and it's the hard-working middle-class that pay for her to spread her legs to every buck in the neighborhood and pop out more kids. This isn't right by any stretch of the imagination, and common sense dictates that it's nothing short of blantant irresponsibility on the part of the breeder and the sperm donors.

However, at the same time, if a family can swing a multitude of kids and not rely on the tax dollars of others and government programs to help them along, then I think it's a non-issue.

I think if these welfare mothers and sperm donor-type "men" were made to face responsibilities, you'd see population problems start to ease up, at least here in the states, relatively quick. I would personally be in favor of seeing these welfare leeches getting their tubes tied, or their balls cut, after it becomes obvious that they aren't going to fully support the kids they already have. Rather than rewarding people who pop out a new unit every nine months with higher welfare checks, start coming down on them with disciplinary action. However, if a family can support children and want to have several, it should be okay. I think their own sense of responsibility and pulling their own weight would keep any sort of population problems from either occuring in the first place, or seriously in check.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right, implementing mandated population control could be a potential nightmare. I guess it is up to education and common sense. The problem is that `common sense` is no longer as common. [Wink]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links